Burnt Orange IRL vs. Catalog

ajf5000

Aug 10, 2007
The pictures in the new catalog have burnt orange ranging from red to reddish brown (see page 6 of the hobo vs. page 5 of the convertible tote).

What color is truer to the real life bags? Does the hobo and tote/satchel have different shades?

I dont have a catalog, but below is my burnt orange pleated satchel, and the color in this picture are very true to life. To me it is a true medium pumpkin color, not reddish or brownish at all. I would assume all of the bags are the same colors, but dont quote me on that one!

Attachments

• burnt orange 001.jpg
    burnt orange 001.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 101
the one I saw at the boutique at The Palazzo in Las Vegas was lighter than donnalynn's. I actually really wanted the burnt orange after seeing hers but when I saw it IRL, it wasn't for me or at least the one they showed me. Now had it looked like hers ^^, I def would have gotten it. I ended up ordering the natural tan patent one.

the one I saw at the boutique at The Palazzo in Las Vegas was lighter than donnalynn's. I actually really wanted the burnt orange after seeing hers but when I saw it IRL, it wasn't for me or at least the one they showed me. Now had it looked like hers ^^, I def would have gotten it. I ended up ordering the natural tan patent one.

Some are lighter than others! The initial customer return I saw at a store here was pretty light, but when they arrived at my normal store, I had my SA pick through them and get the darkest version with the most grain. It was definitely darker than the first one I saw. You could always ask them to bring out more than one for you to see. My satchel is pretty close to the pic on the cover of the catalog, and actually a bit darker in fact!

Here's mine for comparison:

Attachments

• ergo 3.jpg
    ergo 3.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 59
Some are lighter than others! The initial customer return I saw at a store here was pretty light, but when they arrived at my normal store, I had my SA pick through them and get the darkest version with the most grain. It was definitely darker than the first one I saw. You could always ask them to bring out more than one for you to see. My satchel is pretty close to the pic on the cover of the catalog, and actually a bit darker in fact!

Here's mine for comparison:
this more true to my color as well....