In Search of Blueberry Spy...

accio sacculus

O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
Hello Everyone! I'm looking for a Blueberry Spy, but since I'm from Vancouver, BC, the only retailer we have for Fendis is Holt Renfrew, and they have a very limited selection of Spys. :sad: Just wondering if anyone has seen any retailers out there, online or boutiques/department stores still selling the Blueberry Spy? If so, I would love to know! Thank you! :smile:

I feel your pain as a fellow Vancouverite in search of Spies, but I admit I was the fortunate one who bought the blueberry Spy here at Holt's. It's funny because everyone wants a blueberry and I wish I had a black or cognac instead. Sometimes the blueberry ones pop up on Jomashop; I haven't seen any others online.

I feel your pain as a fellow Vancouverite in search of Spies, but I admit I was the fortunate one who bought the blueberry Spy here at Holt's. It's funny because everyone wants a blueberry and I wish I had a black or cognac instead. Sometimes the blueberry ones pop up on Jomashop; I haven't seen any others online.

Really?? Do you mind if I ask when you bought it at Holts, Queen D? Thanks! :yes:

I bought it back in October, it was on sale actually. I love your white Spy. It's great to know a fellow TPFer in Vancouver who has the same weakness for Spies.

I bought it back in October, it was on sale actually. I love your white Spy. It's great to know a fellow TPFer in Vancouver who has the same weakness for Spies.

Oh, shoot...just missed it then...and on sale! :drool: Oh, I'm kicking myself! :Push: Would you please let me know if you see any again? I don't really get a chance to get down to Holt very often!

We don't see many Spys around Vancouver, do we? :yes:

Yeah, wentworthsgal got her blueberry Spy, a swap with me for her lovely white one, and all is well. Thanks wentworthsgal, I love the white, she is a beauty. Enjoy your blueberry.

Yeah, wentworthsgal got her blueberry Spy, a swap with me for her lovely white one, and all is well. Thanks wentworthsgal, I love the white, she is a beauty. Enjoy your blueberry.

Queen D, you so ROCK!!!:jammin: I :heart: my new Blueberry Spy! My mom came over not long after you left, and saw Blueberry and said, "WHAT? ANOTHER ONE!" :Push: So explained that White Spy had been adopted by you and I adopted Blueberry...and she relaxed... :sweatdrop: lol She actually says that Blueberry is quite gorgeous and probably suits me better than White Spy. :P

I'll really miss White Spy though...she is so gorgeous...can I come visit her sometimes?? :crybaby:

I've already updated my collection with Blueberry! :yahoo: You totally made my week - heck you made my YEAR! :yes: Thanks again! Let's get together soon and get your bag showcase up and running!

Haha, I showed off my new white baby to a co-worker, who though the white is nicer than the blueberry. He (yes he) liked the black edging on the Spy handles. I'm very happy too about my new acquisition.

It was so great to meet you wentworthsgal, thanks again.

Yeah, we might be borrowing from each other's closets now. She has an amazing collection of LV, including a new amarant Vernis that I was afraid to touch with it's brand new vachetta handles.

Yeah, we might be borrowing from each other's closets now. She has an amazing collection of LV, including a new amarant Vernis that I was afraid to touch with it's brand new vachetta handles.

lol! Yeah, I haven't cracked that puppy out yet - just took it out of it's box for the first time to show you, Queen D! I took Blueberry out to pick up our new car yesterday and got tons of compliments!

I'm so bad though...Blueberry just arrived yesterday - and I'm already lusting after LV Damier Trevi PM...the next bag on my wishlist - I saw a woman with the GM at Metrotown yesterday....and I couldn't stop :drool:. DH wanted to give me a valium...:P