I finally realize what size of Bbag is for me after I got this one :P

cute_gal

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
as for I live in the city where doesn't have Balenciaga store (even the lovely tpfer pm me we would have it here this month but that was after I purchased 2 Bbags online in different style already)
I first bought the ivory city but got some problem then I bought the magenta first 08 which I really love the color but unfortunately its too small for me and will have to go Now I just bought the 08 part time bouton d'or ggh and just arrived yesterday and I really really fell in love with everything color, the giant golden hardware and the size of part time .
I will have to get rid of the magenta first and some other small bag that I would never use and buy more the bbag part time though hehe

DSC_1177.jpg

DSC_1178.jpg

DSC_1179.jpg

Thanks all,
now I started to be curious about the work!!! not sure if I'm going to like it too or not but anyhow, now i'm just in love with the part time with GGH at the moment (too bad that I missed the PT BG GGH on ebay last night with a very good price :sad: )

me too! i love the PT! its my fav for sure! congrats! but i ouwld keep th others- for nites out when the PT is too big... maybe.... non?

I thought about that too "smaller bag for night out or some other occasion" but since you have an infant baby and your family is not here with you so you will have to cut your night time spending with anyone (my day ended at 7 pm LOL)