Confirmed: Black Basketweave with Blue Zipper!!!

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
From an e-mail received from Alexa at theHipChick just seconds ago:

"Just confirmed with RM, the Basketweave Black MAM and MAB re-cuts WILL have the Blue Zipper track like the originals (will also have newly updated hardware).

There is limited recuts on this bag!

Let us know if we can help further!

Thankyou.
alexa
thehipchick.com"

thehipchick isn't doing discounts, but at least the prices haven't gone up - $550 for the MAM, $595 for the MAB, free shipping over $150.

This is the HG bag for a lot of ladies here - I hope they can scoop 'em up.

Nope, the e-mail says 'updated with new hardware'. So the only difference is that blue zipper ...

desi, I'm good. But I'd started pestering theHipChick about this because the photo on their web site shows the old style - so I 'forced the issue', so to speak. Alexa and I must have exchanged ten e-mails! LOL!

Nope, the e-mail says 'updated with new hardware'. So the only difference is that blue zipper ...

desi, I'm good. But I'd started pestering theHipChick about this because the photo on their web site shows the old style - so I 'forced the issue', so to speak. Alexa and I must have exchanged ten e-mails! LOL!

i wonder if i could send my bag to rM to get the zipper switched to the blue???

I hear ya indiaink. i really want the white basketweave. Watching the one on ebay right now, but when the recuts come out i definitely want the blue zipper!

Oh wow, this is amazing news!
Okay so my bag is from the 2nd batch (June) from FLL, any chance that those might have the blue zipper? Or should I pay more just for the blue zipper? Oh, I'm so indecisive. Help!

Oh wow, this is amazing news!
Okay so my bag is from the 2nd batch (June) from FLL, any chance that those might have the blue zipper? Or should I pay more just for the blue zipper? Oh, I'm so indecisive. Help!

FLL does NOT have the blue zipper. It's all black with new hardware. theHipChick has apparently made a deal with RM to get the blue zipper version with the new hardware. That's all I know.