HELP: Black Med. Lily or Black Miranda?

lvgoddess

Simply Adorable
O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
Hey ladies, I need your assistance. Which one. I want to have both, but can not afford at this time. As far as the Lily goes, I am afraid of dullness. And as far as the Miranda, it can't always be a casual bag. I guess I am asking which one gets more attention?

Thanx ladies as always.

I love lily! I don't think its dull at all! Very classy satchel. Looks great whether you are dressed up or down. A timless bag IMO. I'd love to own one.
And i love all the hardware!

I have both bags so I won't be much help other than to say that my medium black Lily isn't dull at all, and my bordeaux Miranda looks great dressed up or with a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and flipflops! I receive lots of compliments on both bags!!

I have both bags so I won't be much help other than to say that my medium black Lily isn't dull at all, and my bordeaux Miranda looks great dressed up or with a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and flipflops! I receive lots of compliments on both bags!!

ellacoach, I have been wanting to let you know that we are two of a kind. Your style and way of thinking is always the same as mine. I am waiting for my Bordeaux Miranda to arrive, hopefully today. I truly like the lily, I was only going on other reviews stating the dullness.

Coachfreak: I mostly wear scrubs to work Mon. thru Fri., but on the wkends, I love to get dressed and go out and about.

ellacoach, I have been wanting to let you know that we are two of a kind. Your style and way of thinking is always the same as mine. I am waiting for my Bordeaux Miranda to arrive, hopefully today. I truly like the lily, I was only going on other reviews stating the dullness.

LOL! Too funny!! I hope you love your Miranda!! I'm on an LV kick now! I just received my Damier Speedy last week and am in total love! :love:

LOL! Too funny!! I hope you love your Miranda!! I'm on an LV kick now! I just received my Damier Speedy last week and am in total love! :love:

Ellacoach: enjoy your LV. I am the LV Queen, I was just trying to give my wallet a bit of a break financially as far as LV goes. Also trying to get a few of the Classic Coach bags.

From one Queen to another :queen:

Hands down, the black medium Lily! It's a really classy bag!! Not sure what you mean about dullness...the leather, or the antique brass hardware?? If it's the leather, you can lube it up with Apple, and it will look very rich and supple!! The Legacy leathers only get better with time in this regard!

I'm actually not a huge fan of the domed shape (or the bag in general), but I do like the Miranda in the blue color. Sometimes for me the color makes or breaks the bag. That blue color is really nice! The hardware is also shinier on this bag than the Lily..so you may prefer that.

I LOVE the Miranda and own it in three colors, including the black. The bag has great outer pockets and the brass hardware really pops! I love the leather on the Miranda, too.