Anyone seen any blue harlequin bags?

Hi!
The harlequin on myTheresa... is it the medium size? All the prices are in euros, right? Is there a place where the euros are converted to USD anywhere prior to checkout? Thanks!!!!!!!

Can I please have your input on something else? I adore the harlequin style but I worry it won't stand the test of time in terms of standard classics.... that it will be in this season and out next....what do you think? I do really love the bag!!
Thanks!

Can I please have your input on something else? I adore the harlequin style but I worry it won't stand the test of time in terms of standard classics.... that it will be in this season and out next....what do you think? I do really love the bag!!
Thanks!
My thoughts are it's a one, maybe two season bag then gone. It's just to "out there" to be considered a classic. Now this doesn't mean I don't like it or you shouldn't get it. Just answering the question.

I agree with PP and H-grrrl. The Harlequin bag probably won't be a classis and it is a very limited use bag. So many colors limits it's use. However, the blue one IMO is perfect for jeans. The colors aren't as extreme as the others. I have the large one and really love it. For me, it's a keeper (for now anyway). ;)

Thanks everyone for input. I thought it would be cute for jeans. I wanted the large one, I'll check out mytherese.
Aren't any dept. stores getting it? please pm me or post, Thanks!!!!:tup::nogood:

The department stores will be getting them. From what I understand, it is actually a Fall bag for the department store collections (even though it was a SS08 campaign) and Miu Miu won't be shipping to the Harlequins there until the summer...