I only have to choose 1! Please HELP!

baggilou

BBag Fanatic
O.G.
Apr 6, 2007
Ok, so I am no Hilton, ***** or any other person with unlimited funds! I am on my last purchase before a bag buying ban! I have 3 choices and its driving me mad!!!

1. A brand new '08 Turq RH Work, which is my fave size now, being sold to me at $1295.

2. A violet med Matellase, which many may not like, but I truly appreciate, and not to mention that the leather on this baby is TDF, sold at $1495! And knwoing that this is the last season for the Matellase so this could be like a collectors item or something.

3. A once used pale magenta Work in RH I am currently winning on ebay at $1295.

All are great deals, I know... but i can only choose one! (oh why o why)

Advise please?:crybaby:

^^Rosemary! Hers is a City '05 Turq i believe:smile:
Hi there baggilou! i both like the Magenta and the Turq '08 in Work RH. I will get a Work for myself too... But then i sold my City Magenta since the leather is dry and thin, and i think majority of Magenta '08 has that kind of leather. My vote is for the Turq '08 Work RH! :heart:

The Turq 08 is pretty similar to the Turq 05, no?

Maybe it's time to add a bit more colour and go for the pale Magenta...whichever colour, the Work is a great bag...

Hi baggilou! It really depends on which bag you think you will use more. I'm not a fan of the Matellase, but you should go for it if you love it. I would choose either the Turquoise or Magenta RH Work. You have only the Truffle GGH Work now, right?

^^Rosemary! Hers is a City '05 Turq i believe:smile:
Hi there baggilou! i both like the Magenta and the Turq '08 in Work RH. I will get a Work for myself too... But then i sold my City Magenta since the leather is dry and thin, and i think majority of Magenta '08 has that kind of leather. My vote is for the Turq '08 Work RH! :heart:

yes, i know. i meant she already has a bbag in turq. so i wouldn't buy a bag in the same color. KWIM?

If they were all tossed into a fire and you could ONLY save one, which would you INSTINCTIVELY grab?

That's the one you keep. Its not that they are not all nice because they are, its going for the one that you love the MOST.

If they were all tossed into a fire and you could ONLY save one, which would you INSTINCTIVELY grab?

That's the one you keep. Its not that they are not all nice because they are, its going for the one that you love the MOST.

That's the best advice EVER! :tup: It's not about which colors/styles other tPFers like, it's about the one baggilou instinctively wants the most!

(Good choices, all, though. I'm trying to decide whether to go for broke myself on the Work...)