Coming soon, new nail colors from Chanel!!

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Hey guys!!!

Ive been going insane for Chanel's nail polish...I love them dearly and had to go down to pick up my latest one..Madness...while I was there, an SA and I totally drooled together about so many of their beatuiful colors...

Then she spilled the beans about some upcoming colors....there is a limited edition gold color ($30)...looks great from the photos...then a wonderful hazelnut chocolate color...totally looks fab! There is also a holiday trio with a pink tone, a vamp looking color and then a color called red-black that comes in a cute case, it retailed for $57. There were some others but it looked like versions of existing colors so I didnt really pay much attention. Some are to be released june and some july or sept.

Just wanted to share! This is the first time in my life that I wait listed for a nail polish but the SA said that they were limited....what can I say....Im hooked..lol!!!:yahoo:

I thought it had one green colour in the eye shadow kit. I was told that it would be available mid-May.

For the nail polish trio? I did see alot of new eye shadows coming out, but Im more into their nail colors right now that I didnt even look at them...but there were alot of new shades coming for sure....

the trio has the original Vamp shade in it, not the newer, shimmery one. :biggrin: My SA is definitely hooking me up with all of them! LOL

So its true!! The SA said that she wasnt certain but it did say Vamp and looked more like the original, Im totally excited now!! Im so glad that I got on the list!!! I used to love their original Vamp...it was more red and less burgundy like now....Cant wait!!!

Not at all! They have a new Gold eye shadow and even gold gloss thats coming out along with the gold nail polish......and had many holiday shadows.....

Looks like Im gonna have to save up...lol..!

lol
I remember that the photo for the summer season had bronze/gold and green.
The nail polish had one shade in pink, but it looked like a nice shade. It's strong but not too much of a candy colour.
Anyway, I know that the U.S.A. gets different stuff from Canada because ours get shipped from France where the U.S. Chanel has it manufactured in the U.S.
...so I'm told.

lol
I remember that the photo for the summer season had bronze/gold and green.
The nail polish had one shade in pink, but it looked like a nice shade. It's strong but not too much of a candy colour.
Anyway, I know that the U.S.A. gets different stuff from Canada because ours get shipped from France where the U.S. Chanel has it manufactured in the U.S.
...so I'm told.

Yea, the pink color really was great looking and I did notice that most of the make-up did say made in USA...but the new lipglosses said made in France....

I wish we had it shipped from France too...

Maybe you wish that it is from France, but U.S. get stuff a lot faster with respect to Chanel.
Have you noticed that all advertising starts in American magazines, not Canadian ones?

We always follow the U.S.
Anyway, I'm glad that my American TPF members share with me all the latest.:tup:

The gold nail polish is in their fall 2008 collection which in their 2008 holiday collection will continue the gold theme. On top of the gold collection they are releasing 4 new colors to the US (not sure about int'l prob not) due to the grand opening of their boutique in LA. The 4 colors are melrose (pink), rodeo drive (purple), LA sunset (red), and la sunrise (yellow). These 4 new colors are all LE and retail for $25. Be on the lookout for these 4 LE colors in June or July.