Matching Leather?

classicoach

Feb 29, 2008
A few weeks ago, I bought a medium ergo pebbled leather tote (which I LOVE!). Anyway, thanks to the heads up from many TPFers, I bought a Legacy french wallet at TJ Maxx.

The first thing my DH said was, "the leathers don't match." So, I thought I'd ask you all about it. Does it really matter if the leathers don't match? Or...should I try to find a pebbled leather wallet or one that matches one of the legacy lining colors? Thanks.

I think the wallets are way too expensive to try to match every bag. I would go with the one you have especially if it matches other bags that you have. What colors are they ?

A few weeks ago, I bought a medium ergo pebbled leather tote (which I LOVE!). Anyway, thanks to the heads up from many TPFers, I bought a Legacy french wallet at TJ Maxx.

The first thing my DH said was, "the leathers don't match." So, I thought I'd ask you all about it. Does it really matter if the leathers don't match? Or...should I try to find a pebbled leather wallet or one that matches one of the legacy lining colors? Thanks.

Does this mean that your hubby would consider buying you a matching wallet? Tell him that you checked on tPF and everyone there said it's completely tacky to not have a matching wallet. :devil:

I love to have a similar match. Sometimes colors, sometimes materials. When I get a wallet I think of how many bags will I be able to use it with, this way I can have more bags and versilte wallets to match several of them.