Oak Somerset Tote - pics!!

Feb 26, 2008
OK folks, at last here are some pics of the lovely oak somerset tote I bought recently at Bicester. :yahoo:

I have sprayed it liberally but am really waiting for the weather to cheer up a bit so I've barely used it - yet! Sun please, and soon!!

Attachments

• somerset tote1.jpg
    somerset tote1.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 191
  • somerset tote2.jpg
    somerset tote2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 183
  • somerset tote3.jpg
    somerset tote3.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 168
Thanks SJ, I spent so long deciding between the somerset & "your" aqua roxy. Quite different bags really, but both so lovely. Looking forward to seeing some pics of yours!!

Oh & I forgot to say that yesterday I bought a pair of navy converse baseball boots!! So I'm becoming more of a Mulberry TPFer every day - scary! :wtf: Would love a mini but that's not looking so likely! :P

Thanks SJ, I spent so long deciding between the somerset & "your" aqua roxy. Quite different bags really, but both so lovely. Looking forward to seeing some pics of yours!!

Oh & I forgot to say that yesterday I bought a pair of navy converse baseball boots!! So I'm becoming more of a Mulberry TPFer every day - scary! :wtf: Would love a mini but that's not looking so likely! :P

Aqua Roxy pics coming tomorrow as soon as UPS deliver it.

There's definitely some common trends on here - Minis etc. I can't join the Converse one though - love them but I'm so short I need all the height I can get. They just make me look like a Penguin.

Thanks guys for all your comments! (How do you do the multi quote thing?!)

Goldfinch - I like the lining too, makes it a bit different!

Kroquet - it does seem very comfy, though I haven't used it that much yet. It's also very lightweight which was a big plus point.

Hula - it was 30% off RRP in Bicester, but I think it might have been the only one. I don't know if it's a 2nd, looks perfect to me!

SJ - converse are sooo comfy I would recommend them, but then that's easy for me to say, I'm 5'10" :angel: As for the car, the boyf is 6'7" & he's really not keen on a mini or any small car (I"ve also suggested a smart car but that met with a very quick very definite NO!! :lol:)

Kroquet - it does seem very comfy, though I haven't used it that much yet. It's also very lightweight which was a big plus point.

Hula - it was 30% off RRP in Bicester, but I think it might have been the only one. I don't know if it's a 2nd, looks perfect to me!

SJ - converse are sooo comfy I would recommend them, but then that's easy for me to say, I'm 5'10" :angel: As for the car, the boyf is 6'7" & he's really not keen on a mini or any small car (I"ve also suggested a smart car but that met with a very quick very definite NO!! :lol:)

6ft 7 - bloody hell, he'd have to sit in the back & have his legs over the front passenger seat!

Thanks blueberry for the info, im definately not in the market at the moment, for a new bag, but just wondered how much they went for, for future reference you know :lol:;)

I have a smart car and I love it :heart::tup: Its all black, with green interior (definately a love it or hate it car!) Anyway it was OH's idea in the first instance, but now I drive it pretty much all the time and its fab :tup: