How long will it take to get to me?

Probably a week because it gets held in customs so probably sometime early on next week since you live in the Midwest. I live in NY and my package has been sitting there in NY customs since this Saturday but I expect I'll probably get it on Wednesday or Thursday as has been the case with my last packages I ordered from her.

Probably a week because it gets held in customs so probably sometime early on next week since you live in the Midwest. I live in NY and my package has been sitting there in NY customs since this Saturday but I expect I'll probably get it on Wednesday or Thursday as has been the case with my last packages I ordered from her.

How did you know your bag was sitting in customs? I haven't been able to track mine since it left Royal Mail.

Go to USPS to put the number in. For instance this time around mine took 4 days to get out of custom even though the customs is in NY and I live in NY so even though it arrives to the US extremely quick (seems like overnight, customs holds it for awhile).

Go to USPS to put the number in. For instance this time around mine took 4 days to get out of custom even though the customs is in NY and I live in NY so even though it arrives to the US extremely quick (seems like overnight, customs holds it for awhile).

Yup, it crossed the ocean in one day and has been sitting in customs for over a week now. (boo hoo)

Thanks!