Central park scarf?

I've seen it recently and it's stunning. I think it comes in 2 colorways. The all-green one is mesmerizing. Call your local store?

You are talking about Central Park Conservancy scarf, right? There was a Central Park special issue about 3 or 4 years ago for the 150th anniversary. If you are talking about Conservancy, you might want to call SF boutique - they got in a total of 6 about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I doubt they are there, but you may want to try if the NY boutiques don't have one. They would be the first places to try. Good luck. I was glad I got to see them both IRL - they are gorgeous, though the colors don't work for me on either. Sigh...

Thanks alls for the responds ^Yes, It was the conservancy one I had in mind. My local stores in Europe don't have it, so I'm hoping there will be one left at the Madison store later in May .. if not. It's just not meant to be :noworry:

Thanks alls for the responds ^Yes, It was the conservancy one I had in mind. My local stores in Europe don't have it, so I'm hoping there will be one left at the Madison store later in May .. if not. It's just not meant to be :noworry:

I didn't realize you were in Europe. I didn't see one in the SF boutique today - except around the SA's neck! They only got 6 and they were gone very quickly. Maybe you could call Madison and have them hold it for you?!? Good luck, I hope you find one - they really are beautiful!

I know what you mean... the teal is a blue green... or a green blue.. depending on how you look at it. :smile: That one is so pretty but I tried it and cannot wear the color at all...I have the celery green one, the lighter green border. It's such a beautiful scarf. I hope that you can get one.

I know what you mean... the teal is a blue green... or a green blue.. depending on how you look at it. :smile: That one is so pretty but I tried it and cannot wear the color at all...I have the celery green one, the lighter green border. It's such a beautiful scarf. I hope that you can get one.
I have the blue, the tag called it "bleu acier" (steel blue). I think it's a pretty true shade of blue, but the reason people think this scarf is green is well is that it has a lot of leaves on it, and the blue is mostly around the border. I love this CW because the animals are all animal-colored, and you see all sorts of different colors depending on how you tie it. Mediana, I really hope you can get this scarf! I remember hearing a rumor that there will be a third colorway for spring (pink) but I'm not sure that ended up happening as I haven't heard about it since November. Good luck!