The perfect bon voyage gift!

eminere™

Au Masculin
Jan 9, 2008
Hi everyone! I'd just like to share a gift idea that I think would make the perfect going-away present for your friends or family :idea:

So my two dear friends will be leaving to return to France in a few weeks' time, and I was wracking my brain thinking of what would make a memorable and meaningful gift. They have a lot of luggage as it is since they're moving back, so I didn't want to give anything that, while nice, would take up too much space and/or was weighty. Finally I had a moment of pure, lucid inspiration...

... what better gifts than their own personalised Louis Vuitton luggage tags! Chic and elegant, timeless and very personal, the perfect complement to travelling, and best of all practically weightless and very portable! So I went to see my SA to arrange this and she was also so taken with the idea. She was even lovely enough to gift-box the tags so beautifully too! As you can see, she really went all out with the wrapping:

I :heart: my SA! Hope you enjoyed reading my thread as much as I did putting together these gifts for my friends. :smile:

Thats a fab idea! What a thoughtful gift. May I know how long does it take to get the tags personalised?
At the store I frequent, items are sent for personalisation twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays. Because I bought these yesterday, Sunday, my SA was lovely enough to mark them as "urgent" and she sent them in this morning. Just a few hours later at around two the store called me to notify me that they were ready for collection! How fantastic is the service?! :tup:

WOW!! What a wonderful awesome idea for a gift. I wish someone would give me something like that, darn, I wish I was going to France.

That was super nice of you eminere. :tup:

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! I actually felt so much more excited and happy buying these for my friends and getting them personalised with their initials than getting my Monogram Canvas Trunks and Bags Agenda PM (I bought them all at the same time) :lol: