New Bleecker Tote - Pilot Bag

sissabelle

Oct 11, 2007
First off I want to apologize because I didn't write down the item number & I forgot to snap a pic with my cell. The boutique was my last stop after a very long day of shopping & I wasn't really thinking lol.

Anyway, I saw a pilot bag today at the Rockaway, NJ store. It was called the Bleecker Tote. They had it in signature $298 and patent $398. It's only in 10 stores in the country right now. It was a really cute tote, wider at the top than the bottom, 2 handles, and it had a zip top like the heritage stripe tote does. It was softer edges... not so structured like the gallery totes & the drop was not long, but fairly comfortable for me & I'm a little fluffy lol. Oh and how could I forget - it had the lovely tattersall lining :love: It was a really cute bag & if I didn't already buy 2 other totes in the past couple months I would have bought it.

They had it in khaki/gold & khaki/berry sig. The berry was a deep color, almost like a plum that leans towards purple, if that makes sense. Definitely deeper than the berry Carly we saw a few months ago. They also had the berry in patent, very pretty! I believe it was also in a mahogany patent. The SA told me they made it in blue also... they didn't have any bags, but I saw a wallet. I want to say it was a steel blue, that leaned more towards blue than grey. The colors were beautiful, but the berry & blue both seemed more like fall/winter bags to me than spring or summer since they were deeper shades.

Anyway sorry all I have to go on is descriptions, but I wanted to share some info :yes:

Yes, I was told about this...I believe June is the date for this line, but I forgot for sure. There was a purple Bleecker mini skinny on Ebay, which is what I noticed and then asked my SA. They have pics of these. It sounds interesting, especially in the leather! The tote is available for order now, I think...but not sure how many other pieces are yet. I believe my SA called the blue chambray, but I'm not certain..it's a similar color to that at least.

First off I want to apologize because I didn't write down the item number & I forgot to snap a pic with my cell. The boutique was my last stop after a very long day of shopping & I wasn't really thinking lol.

Anyway, I saw a pilot bag today at the Rockaway, NJ store. It was called the Bleecker Tote. They had it in signature $298 and patent $398. It's only in 10 stores in the country right now. It was a really cute tote, wider at the top than the bottom, 2 handles, and it had a zip top like the heritage stripe tote does. It was softer edges... not so structured like the gallery totes & the drop was not long, but fairly comfortable for me & I'm a little fluffy lol. Oh and how could I forget - it had the lovely tattersall lining :love: It was a really cute bag & if I didn't already buy 2 other totes in the past couple months I would have bought it.

They had it in khaki/gold & khaki/berry sig. The berry was a deep color, almost like a plum that leans towards purple, if that makes sense. Definitely deeper than the berry Carly we saw a few months ago. They also had the berry in patent, very pretty! I believe it was also in a mahogany patent. The SA told me they made it in blue also... they didn't have any bags, but I saw a wallet. I want to say it was a steel blue, that leaned more towards blue than grey. The colors were beautiful, but the berry & blue both seemed more like fall/winter bags to me than spring or summer since they were deeper shades.

Anyway sorry all I have to go on is descriptions, but I wanted to share some info :yes:
WOW! THank you so much for the info! It sounds absolutely GORGEOUS...it sounds like I NEED one:love: It stinks that I don't live anywhere near a boutique. I'm sure if the pilot does well, then they will eventually release the bag in all stores and online:smile: Just another lovely bag to look forward too!!!

I ordered this bag last week without seeing it in plum patent! So excited!!
Really?! I hope you post lots of pics!!! I'd LOVE to see what this bag looks like! Did you order it through JAX or through your boutique? Ooo!!!! I'm sure you'll LOVE it! And you'll be one of the only ones w/ it! How cool is that!

I also saw this bag. There was a third signature color at the store, maybe black? I was sooooo tempted to get the patent. I adore purple!

SA said this line is being release in July/August.