OMG....i'm soooo pissed! Someone stole my ebay ID and my entire auction!!!

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
I just got an email from a potential buyer, she was asking if im also selling the bag under UK ebay (with a ebay auction link). I opened it, and the seller is using my ID (with a tiny "*" at the end), and my all auction pictures!! Because i watermarked my pics, i think the seller has changed her/his ID name to use my photos!!!

I'm sooooo pissed right now:cursing::cursing::cursing:, i've emailed ebay, hopefully they'll remove the person soon and no innocent buyer falls into this trap!!

Yikes! so sorry this happened to you. I was recently sent a "spoof" email (as I learnd it's called- I really need to get more informed), and the point is to try to hijack your passwords and accounts. Luckily my antivirus blocked it. But I'm still super paranoid and anxious about ebay and the safety of my accounts.:sick: Good news is that ebay was really responsive and took action quickly- definitely report this!! Keep us posted on what happens- I hope everything works out, and I'm really glad you caught this early.

^^Yes, i did. I also post an reminder on my auction that someone from other international ebay site stole my photos, be careful when checking out the auction pics.

You've gotta be kidding me. This is a new low that eBay has stooped to. Gosh, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, the scammers are getting more creative by the day. I'm so sorry to hear about this.....I hope eBay bans that copycat account soon!

Anyone knows how quick ebay usually response to the report? I just checked, and that scammer auction is still up:tdown:.

I've had this happen to me too. I spoke to someone at Live help, and she told me that they only have one person working these types of issues on the weekend, so it takes awhile for them to take an auction down. She even told me where my complain was on a list of reports (there were quite a few). This was last year sometime, so maybe they have more people working this type of thing now.

As big as ebay is, you'd think they'd have more employees to fix these issues.