cries at the prices on ebay

penance

Burnt Out
Feb 20, 2008
I was thinking of buying a pirata bella to add to my collection but the prices on ebay are ridiculous and the print placement aren't even that great.

I hope I can find something something :/

I completely know how you feel. I'd love to purchase a Pirata Zucca, but for $250+... I pause. It will take me months to save enough "fun money" to purchase one of these bags. And then I would have to authenticate it.

I was really just venting about the pirata bella to be exact - at least 2 I saw on ebay are bad print placements for high prices and an outragous tan playground for $500

I completely know how you feel. I'd love to purchase a Pirata Zucca, but for $250+... I pause. It will take me months to save enough "fun money" to purchase one of these bags. And then I would have to authenticate it.

Awwww where were you three months ago! I sold my pirata zucca for $125 T___T such a sad departure! Luckily I got another pirata zucca from my Aunt :heart: :heart: :heart:

The prices are not too bad.. but some of the rarer ones are T____T

I just got into tokidoki a few months ago, so the only place for me to get them is ebay. I've been wanting a lamore ciao, and I finally see one but its $300. I just can't justify that :sad:
Of course the other print I really want is foresta (in ciao or MM) but those are hard to find and expensive as well. Grrrr. Must be patient and keep my fingers crossed.

I got into Tokidoki late in the game, as well. They were releasing Vacanze when I finally decided to purchase. Now I'm rushing to collect all of the prints that I've recently fallen in love with.

Not to mention the Tokidoki bags that will release later this summer...

Yeh, but I wonder what the new bags will be like. Will they all be with different print placements like the ones now? I wonder what material they will be made out of. I'm not a big purse person, and I always thought it was ridiculous that people would pay $200 and up for a bag.....and then I saw tokidoki. Its more of a tokidoki obsession for me than a bag obsession. I almost hope I hate the new bags so I can get back under control. :s

Well I just paid $ 250.00 shipped on E-Bay for my perfect placement Mamma Mia in my all time favorite print Paradiso . I'm also getting another L'Amore Mamma Mia from the Hawaii re-release as well as a Denaro . And please don't get me started on what I just spent on the Tokidoki For Hello Kitty Line that was released in March easily close to $500.00 ! I'm afraid the prices are only going to go up as these first generation of bags become more popular . It seemed that not too long ago not to many people even knew about Tokidoki and now with so many late comers it is driving the bag prices way up . It seems more people are bidding on bags than before . And with the new line almost ready to be released some people want to add the older style bags to their collection . I figure if I love a bag and it is my perfect placement why not go for it ! For some it may seem like too much to spend on a bag but as I never sell my bags once I purchase them to me it is an investment in my collection !

Hey girlie,
I saw you were looking for a Pirata Zucca and I stumble upon this one (item #180237047153) on ebay.
The placement is beautiful (close to the placement on my Zucca and Ciao Ciao)

Hope that helps!