What's new at the outlets?

amajos

Apr 6, 2008
Hi All,

I went to my outlet in Smithfield, NC, yesterday and they were getting in some signature totes with white trim, geranium trim, multistripe/white trim, tan suede trim. The salesperson told me they would be doing a new floorset on this Friday. Anyone else want to share new things you have been seeing at your hometown outlet? Just give what you saw and where the outlet is.

this is a good thread... hmmm multi stripe eh?
did your sa say all the outlets would be getting them? i really want a signataure stripe tote, but i am trying to wait it out and get gold....lol but i did love the muli stripe- maybe a multi stripe skinny and wallet? lol
i live in manassas so my outlet is leesburg,va but when we go down to myrtle beach (just about every august) we stop at that one! the sa we had was so nice, she even remembered us a week later when we came back by on the way home lol! i want to say her name was shelia or some thing with an "s" she was so nice....

Yeah,

They are so friendly there. I think there were some gold trimmed ones, too. They had a ton of them on the back of their wrap desk that they were showing off. I am sure there will be a lot more to come. They even had one baby bag in the multistripe, but it really looked more like a computer/messenger bag because it had a flap over the top instead of being open like a tote. There were also some sick deals there, a lot for 50% off the sale price. I bought the soho tote in white/mahogany for $149 (MSRP $358 I think). They had every accessory that matched, too. They also had a lot of pebble zip accordian wallets in white, black, teal, and brown (both big and small) for $74 for the big and $64 for the small, I think. They also had some of the tattersall square scarves with the big blue COACH emblem in the center. They are on COACH.com now (MSRP $48), for $39 + 30% off. Also the brass heart locket keyfob (MSRP $48) for $24.

I posted my outlet info on the Loveland Colorado Outlet link! We had lots of sig stripe as well and the new mini sig pink line.

Cool. Yeah, I read your post - you have some great stuff there!! I can't wait to see/hear about all the other stuff, AND see what the boutiques get in that is new.

this is a good thread... hmmm multi stripe eh?
did your sa say all the outlets would be getting them? i really want a signataure stripe tote, but i am trying to wait it out and get gold....lol but i did love the muli stripe- maybe a multi stripe skinny and wallet? lol
i live in manassas so my outlet is leesburg,va but when we go down to myrtle beach (just about every august) we stop at that one! the sa we had was so nice, she even remembered us a week later when we came back by on the way home lol! i want to say her name was shelia or some thing with an "s" she was so nice....

Hey Megan,

Is the Leesburg outlet good? I have to make a trip to NY in the beginning of June and would love to stop along the way to check out some outlets. Any other outlets along I-95 that are worth stopping at that you know of?

well the leesburg outlet is pretty good, it's about like smithfield.....if you can go to the williamsburg ones, i've heard they are good too and there is a coach outlet there, and people always talk about the ones in ny......you should deffinaley make a thread about it before you go so you can plan which ones to stop at!