To Keep or Not To Keep... That IS the Question!

Should I keep or should I return?!

• Yes, keep!

• No, return!

Results are only viewable after voting.

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Alright ladies and gents, I posted my recent outlet finds on a different thread earlier but forgot to include a poll for whether I should keep or return my pink outlet bags... I included a pic here (bag and wristlet). The bag was $95 and the wristlet was $44.

I don't NEED the bag or wristlet and spent $255 on the large denim sig stripe tote. These pieces were on sale (the bag was 50% off) and I figured I can always return it.

Tell me your thoughts! Thanks! :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_2698.JPG
    IMG_2698.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 74
I love pink and I love Coach of course but the little C's and the shape of this bag isn't winning me over. It is a beautiful shade of pink, though. I know that hundreds of women would love to own this set. Please don't allow me to discourage you. (My opinion is always heavily leaning in favor of leather so it is biased.)

I voted "not to keep" due to the fact that you have the Denim Tote. I think you will be able to use your Denim Tote more than your pink purse and wristlet. But the choice is ultimately yours: do you love it to keep it or just like it?

If you like them then you should keep them, ESPECIALLY for those prices!! If you are iffy then return them. Make sense? LOL!! I didn't vote because I would vote return, since I am not a BIG pink fan.

Do you like it? That's the important thing!!!
I will say return it because I am not too crazy about mini signature. The only thing I have with mini sig is my mini skinny but nothing else.

Yeah I'm not sure... the prices were amazing and I like the pink... not sure I like the tan leather accents. I got this shape of bag because I already have four (?) of the flap buckle hobo style which was the other style I would have gotten. I might have to return them, I'm not sure.... thanks for your input everyone!