New Madison Leather Mini Hobo... this is SO mine!

cupcake

O.G.
May 5, 2006
I've been sitting on a merchandise credit and it's been burning a hole in my pocket. Plus, I've got the $50 off coupon and I hadn't decided what to buy... until this very moment. I got the new catalog in the mail today and I am totally in love:

2s6kcvo.jpg

It's the Madison Leather Mini Hobo, style no. 12245. While I love the look of the Ergo Pleated Framed Satchels, they are just too big for me. This is absolutely PERFECT! I'll be ordering it in black on Monday, but it also comes in champagne, fuchsia and gold. The photo is in black and white so I can't tell what color hardware it has, but I am hoping for gold. Either way, I am getting it!

:heart:

Wow that bag is awesome. Kinda like Bridgit meets pleated satchel. Love the chain on the strap and of course the kisslock. Please post real-life pictures when it arrives!! Congrats on spending your merch credit!!

Wow that bag is awesome. Kinda like Bridgit meets pleated satchel. Love the chain on the strap and of course the kisslock. Please post real-life pictures when it arrives!! Congrats on spending your merch credit!!

That's exactly what I thought - kind of like a Bridgit & Framed Satchel hybrid! I'll definitely post photos once I get it. :yes:

Ohh Do you know what the price is ? I also love the Ergo Satchel but It is way too big for me

^It's $348 and the measurements are 8"L x 6"H x 2"W