in need of a new foundation for the summer

I use A tinted moisturizer. and I love it so much more than foundation. I dont really hve too much to cover up so it works great for me. Plus its light and it doesnt look/feel like your wearing makeup at all!

Ditto on tinted moisturizer. I use Kiehl's but now just about everybody's making them. Kiehl's also has SPF 15 and it's good for sensitive skin. I highly recommend it.

During the summer I use tinted moisturizer or mineral foundation. I hate feeling like my makeup is melting off! Even mineral makeup tends to "melt" off me by the end of the day, but I realized that using a primer underneath prevents it. It still feels nice and light too :tup:

I would have to say the mineral foundations to me they feel so light it doesn't even feel like anything is on your skin. I do use Smashbox primer underneath, but that is so light too. I was commenting the other day how great my skin feels since switching to Mineral foundation. I haven't had as many break-outs. I feel a touch dry, but I think it is the weather we are having and not the foundation!

I'll throw in another pitch for the mineral foundation. I too, use a primer under it. I have never, ever been able to wear liquid foundation, I hated the way it felt in my skin, so up until a couple of years ago, I didn't wear any foundation, just powder, until I came across the Bare Minerals. I have been using it ever since, to me, it's the greatest thing on earth! Doesn't feel like there's anything there, looks fabulous, and is fuss free for the entire day. By the way, I have very oily skin year-round!