Anyone going bag shopping today?

Weather not bad here in aberdeen but no plans for bag shopping :sad: ..

But am planning my next one though lol for when i can afford it.. def thinking of an oak (dont have that colour) effie if i can find it!

Good luck to all those who are going shopping!!!

No bag shopping for me unless its online. Going to get my haircut today, thank goodness. Starting to look shaggy. Good luck KL and can't wait to see what you come home with.

Tara - What willpower to wait until May meet.
Sorry to brag, but the weather here is just beautiful and sunny and warm. Its definitely an aqua or pink bag day! LOL
Just remember that I will be doing all the moaning this summer when its 100 degrees and to hot to walk outside without melting like the wicked witch!!

Raining & bl**dy cold here today. Bit hungover after meal out at friends' last night. They're relocating to Thailand for 3 yrs so now have an invite to go over next year! 10 hour flight not appealing but couple of weeks in Thailand definitely is!

No bag buying for me, I'm all bought out!!! BAG BAN.......

I have contemplated bag shopping today - not mulberry but an orla kiely that ive been lusting after for a while. Phoned my local stockist up, thought that if they had the one I want then it must be fate, so I was prepared to zoom down there :lol:

They didnt have it though :tdown: Still contemplating whether to order it online or wait till may... :s

No bag shopping for me unless its online. Going to get my haircut today, thank goodness. Starting to look shaggy. Good luck KL and can't wait to see what you come home with.

Tara - What willpower to wait until May meet.
Sorry to brag, but the weather here is just beautiful and sunny and warm. Its definitely an aqua or pink bag day! LOL
Just remember that I will be doing all the moaning this summer when its 100 degrees and to hot to walk outside without melting like the wicked witch!!

Ha,ha !!! Its not called willpower its called lack of money :lol::lol:

Well, we've just been shopping but NO BAG - Hubby bought Mario Karts for the Wii and 3 more controllers so we can all play it!!!

I did some 3 new links for my LoveLinks Bracelet though so I suppose I should be happy with that!

And the kids got a new PlayMobil Speedboat - Oh joy! Yet more stuff to put away after them!!!

I've had a lovely time blitzing my house. I like moving things around every now & again. Poor DH took son no 1 hockey training & came back to find the conservatory & kitchen all changed.

I've had a lovely time blitzing my house. I like moving things around every now & again. Poor DH took son no 1 hockey training & came back to find the conservatory & kitchen all changed.

Excellent job SJ - If your hubby is anything like mine he'll be complaining that he can't find anything in the kitchen for days, if not weeks, now!

We have the Wii Mario cart, but I am saving it for my son when he comes next month. I never thought to get more wheel controllers and now they are sold out everywhere. :shrugs:

Well, I cam home with the.....Aqua Mabel.
Will post pics tomorrow because I am knackered!

I am not a fan of the new postman's lock on the pink Bayswater bags. I like the old style.
I chose the mabel anyway because it really is so pretty and a fab colour for summer!