Citizens of Humanity PETITE jeans...:)

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Hi Everyone! I ordered a pair of petite COH bootcut jeans in pacific wash. I tried some on at a local boutique but in a size too small, which was pretty uncomfortable in the crotch region. The length of jean, however, was perfect. So I ordered some in the next size up and hopefully they will fit great. Has anybody else worn these? I'm thinking since there are a lot of petite girls that have to get their jeans hemmed, that they may be interested in these. 7FAM has some too. Currently Nordstrom sells the COH bootcut and 7FAM dojo in petite lengths online.

I will take pics when my jeans come in the mail! I can't wait!!!!

Ooh, I didn't know they sold these in petite! What's the inseam on these? I'm not strictly "petite" but I have shorter legs so I always have to get my jeans hemmed. (plus this is OT but I'm a little upset because I just got a pair back from the tailor and he forgot to do original hems, boo!).

I would love to know the inseam. I usually just buy the regular inseam & have them hemmed. However I would love the knee part of the jean to actually hit at my knee especially when there is distressing/effect that is supposed to hit at the knee.

They are called the Dita and I have the one in the Big Sur wash (the dark ones). I love love love these jeans. They did stretch out to one size larger but that's okay, the inseam is perfect. I just ordered the Pacific Wash in a size smaller. Can't wait till they come in.

Other jeans that have petite length are: Paige, 7s, Joe's Provacateur (a little too long for me and I am 5 feet 1 inch).

YA Nordstrom shows the Ditas (which is what I got) as having a 31 inch inseam. I have tried them on before, like I said...and that is definitely the truth. they didn't look annoying with flip flops, which sometimes 'short' jeans can be...

I'm going to get the petite Dojos too, as I had my indigo ones made into crop length because the size was a bit too big to look cute as regular jeans.

I am 5 foot 3. I tried Dita, but ended up back with my old standby, Kelly and getting them hemmed. I thought the inseam was a little too short-I couldnt have worn them with anything other than flats.I think after a few washings they would have been too short for any shoe. The cut was a little different as well-they were not flattering on me.

I am 5 foot 3. I tried Dita, but ended up back with my old standby, Kelly and getting them hemmed. I thought the inseam was a little too short-I couldnt have worn them with anything other than flats.I think after a few washings they would have been too short for any shoe. The cut was a little different as well-they were not flattering on me.

It is funny how everyone's bodies are different...even ones that wear petite length clothes either can or can't g et clothes made for petites! The way my legs are built, the petite length is long enough for me, even though I am 5'6. If my legs were skinnier, I probably couldn't wear them...as I do have 'regular' length jeans in other brands.

It is funny how everyone's bodies are different...even ones that wear petite length clothes either can or can't g et clothes made for petites! The way my legs are built, the petite length is long enough for me, even though I am 5'6. If my legs were skinnier, I probably couldn't wear them...as I do have 'regular' length jeans in other brands.

I have the COH Dita jeans in the dark wash too and love them! It's great to not have to hem jeans. It is really interesting how different people's bodies are. I am 5'5 and these jeans are the perfect length for me - when I'm wearing 3 3/4 inch heels! Anything less, and they'd drag on the floor. (Apparently, I have really short legs. :s) Still, I love 'em.