Sephora Beauty Insider Points

I only have 27 or so at the moment. For every 100 points, you get to choose one of their deluxe samples as a gift. I've gone through like 15 cycles of this already :P and love it as they always have really cool products I've been wanting to try as samples!

You should definitely redeem yours princess!

I think it is for every 100 you get to choose a deluxe sample with your order. Last time I placed an order, the website automatically had me choose a deluxe sample after I chose the three regular samples. I chose a tiny benefit benetint vial, can't wait to get it, the tiny bottle looked so cute!

oh so after you redeem you go back to zero??

i dont really like that..i the kind of person who likes to see the numbers go higher & higher..very strange..it would have motivated me to shop there more...im very weird lol

I just got a delux sample of a sephora gloss. Very pretty pink!
The delux samples are quite generous; I think this will be one time you will be glad to see the points go down.
You get a point for every dollar you spend.

^ I know what you mean about not wanting to use them! I am the same way....except I always end up redeeming them right away lol.

I think there might be a rule where you can only redeem 100 pts at a time, but I have no clue if I might have made that up! I'm trying to look it up right now but the website is being really slow and not responding.

I don't think that there is any benefit to having the total points go higher than 100. That is, I they only seem to be redeemable for the deluxe samples, which all run 100 points each. The other posters are right that the samples can be quite generous.

...I don't know my exact point count, but last time I was in I did get one of the deluxe samples...the Makeup For Ever lip liner, which is really great!!

How can you tell how many points you have? I rarely shop in the store, usually online, and I get the Insider emails, but everytime I check out it asks me if I want to sign up... So idk if I'm getting my points or not :hrmm:

Is it one point per dollar spent? If so I should've reached $100 a looooong time ago!:P

...I don't know my exact point count, but last time I was in I did get one of the deluxe samples...the Makeup For Ever lip liner, which is really great!!
ohh i'd love a MFE lipliner :drool: did you ever get your foundation from them??

! I'm trying to look it up right now but the website is being really slow and not responding.

hmm i thought my computer was just broken..its so old..i guess its something with their site..
Thanks for all the tips guys :ty: i would love a delux lipgloss:graucho:

How can you tell how many points you have? I rarely shop in the store, usually online, and I get the Insider emails, but everytime I check out it asks me if I want to sign up... So idk if I'm getting my points or not :hrmm:

Is it one point per dollar spent? If so I should've reached $100 a looooong time ago!:P

If you're receiving the points properly, when you sign into your online account you should arrive at a Beauty Insider page. In the black box that has the Beauty Insider logo in it there should be text that says, "You currently have X points in your beauty bank."

Hopefully you've been getting your beauty points!

you can redeem more than 100 points worth at a time (ex: 2 gifts, for 200 points...)

There have been times where I accumulated more than 500 points and didn't select any of the deluxe samples bc I did not like them, but if I found one I liked, I could get multiple. Last time I got 2 of the benetint...I don't think you can stack more than 1 online though :smile:

ohh i'd love a MFE lipliner :drool: did you ever get your foundation from them??

Oh PM you are a gem...not yet...should be here Monday or so per the hot UPS guy :graucho:. I'll let you know how it goes! I'm currently using L'Oreal TrueMatch foundation meanwhile as I have for a few months, with either the smashbox or Intuit primer underneath and L'Oreal is pretty good for drugstore (I LOVE lancome but can't find a sub after they nixed my HG, but L'Oreal is part of lancome so I guess it works). Sooo....I've got high hopes for the MFE! :girlsigh:

ok I know I do not spend $100 every time I go but everytime I go I get a free gift. Im not sure why though.. sometimes I will even exchange an item for the same exact item and get one..