When ordering directly from JAX....

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Does this "count" as far as PCE and other promos are concerned?? I'm asking because I'm trying to cut down on my boutique purchases because I strongly believe that this is penalizing both myself and DH. We used to get every PCE invite, and since the first of the year "nothing". I've purchased a lot from the boutique from last fall to the present, and some stuff was purchased at full price outside the event (3 bags in just the last couple of weeks). At the last PCE my SA took care of me (we didn't receive anything in the mail), but there's no guarantee of that in the future, of course. I also asked about the $50 coupon and she ignored me completely (no response). However, I know that at least one person was able to use the coupon in a boutique without actually having one. Thus, I want to "boycott" purchasing directly from Coach for a while and see if that helps. I'm ready to place an order, but I don't think I can go through a dept store for this. I don't want to wait too long because stock is low on this item. Of course even though I'm aggravated about the coupon, I would rather my SA get the credit for this sale if it's not going to matter whether I place an order through JAX or the boutique anyway...but if JAX doesn't "count", then I want to place the order directly from there.

TIA!!

I think Jax order don't count. I am not sure though! We never get coupons but my DH was saying to make purchase from a different store perhaps from different state, the geographical location of the store matters....coach told me that but could be just bullsh**t. I feel so sorry for you when u have bought so many stuff but don't get the coupon. That is not fair!

We used to get every PCE invite, and since the first of the year "nothing". I've purchased a lot from the boutique from last fall to the present, and some stuff was purchased at full price outside the event (3 bags in just the last couple of weeks).

Same thing happened to me. Used to get PCE every time. Now....nothing since lase Dec. I am so .....:cursing:

I think everything counts. When I have purchased at the outlets they have all of my info in their computers. All of Coach (boutique, outlet, .com) are on the same system. It doesn't matter anyway baglady39, I've spent around $10,000 since last Christmas and haven't gotten a pce since before that. (my store has given it to me anyway). Seems crazy, right?

I think everything counts. When I have purchased at the outlets they have all of my info in their computers. All of Coach (boutique, outlet, .com) are on the same system. It doesn't matter anyway baglady39, I've spent around $10,000 since last Christmas and haven't gotten a pce since before that. (my store has given it to me anyway). Seems crazy, right?

It is definitely crazy, Admat97! I've purchased about the same amount as you since Xmas, and I just asked a local store the other day if they would honor the $50 coupon because I never received one. My normal store is an hour away and prior to that point, my SA had not offered to give me the $50 discount... so that's why I was checking locally. Frankly I figured that Coach owed me that much. The first words out of this local SAs mouth is that I would "have to spend a LOT of money DAILY to get ANY of the promos". It was said in a bit of condescending manner I didn't appreciate (like who am I to ask such a question). I was like WTF??? I actually DID get the PCEs prior to this point, so don't give me that BS.

Then she told me she looked in the system and told me I should have already gotten a coupon. When I told her I hadn't, and that I feared it was lost, she talked to the manager and then retracted her initial statement that I was supposed to get one. Then she told me she would be fired if she gave me the discount. Ok, that latter point I can certainly appreciate, but not the initial BS. So I just went back through my normal store and placed the order. Like you, this store/SA takes care of me! I should have known better than to even bother locally. This whole thing really aggravates me, though, and there's no guarantee that next time I will be able to get it in the same manner I have been either.

Well, it is just strange this time that no one I personally know got one. My sister has gotten PCEs, my BF has gotten PCEs, I have previous to this summer, one friend starting getting the ones for outlet goers in Fall, and NONE of us got one.

It is good no one told me that crap about spending a lot of money. I would go home and get ANYTHING that still had tags and take it back to that store and hand it to the SA for a return. When I was out of town last week they looked me up and said no I wasn't getting one, but they also mentioned that it didn't say I wanted to receive coupons. She asked me if I was getting thank you cards, and I said yes I get them except from my normal store, so she said there isn't a reason I wouldn't get the other mail.

I just find all of this VERY confusing.