Fell in love with an MBMJ turn lock bag on Wed...

Dec 3, 2006
I was at the Rockets (basketball) game on Wed. night, and there was a girl just over from me with an absolutely gorgeous bag. I could tell it was MBMJ by the big turnlock. So I recorded the details to memory and scoped it out as soon as I got home. Turns out it's the Posh Turn Lock Super K. I am in love with this bag! Hers was red which is the color I'd really like to get. I found it on NM online but the color is "Rose" which looks to me like it has a pink to it. Her bag was definitely true red. could someone pls let me know what colors this bag comes in? What season is it...will I be able to find it? I am brand new to MBMJ...have been an HH and RM gal up to now....thanks!

Hm Barney had it before.. the picture is a bit deeper than what's on NM's website.. does the picture below look like what you are looking for? If so then rose is indeed the color you are after:smile:

I was at the Rockets (basketball) game on Wed. night, and there was a girl just over from me with an absolutely gorgeous bag. I could tell it was MBMJ by the big turnlock. So I recorded the details to memory and scoped it out as soon as I got home. Turns out it's the Posh Turn Lock Super K. I am in love with this bag! Hers was red which is the color I'd really like to get. I found it on NM online but the color is "Rose" which looks to me like it has a pink to it. Her bag was definitely true red. could someone pls let me know what colors this bag comes in? What season is it...will I be able to find it? I am brand new to MBMJ...have been an HH and RM gal up to now....thanks!

Attachments

• Rose.JPG
    Rose.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 67
The Barney's pic does look like the right color...so that's Rose? The thing that sucks is now NM is sold out!! I just checked again last night and it was still there...so basically within 48 hrs I've fallen in love w/ a bag, identified it online, found it for sale, confirmed the color (just now)....and then lost it! :sad:
Any other online places I can try? barneys seems sold out, NM/BG *just* sold out...any suggestions?

Hmm it still shows up there.. :tup:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...t000141cat000149cat000226cat9610737cat6340744

The Barney's pic does look like the right color...so that's Rose? The thing that sucks is now NM is sold out!! I just checked again last night and it was still there...so basically within 48 hrs I've fallen in love w/ a bag, identified it online, found it for sale, confirmed the color (just now)....and then lost it! :sad:
Any other online places I can try? barneys seems sold out, NM/BG *just* sold out...any suggestions?

There was the first release of the Super K (not patent leather) and that went on sale during the winter months. I'm not sure about the newer Patent ones, but I'm sure they're going to be on sale soon (if they aren't already, I think it's a Resort bag)

If you want one for sure and don't want to miss out, then I guess buying it retail would be your best bet. If not, you can always wait for sales or look around eBay - I see a few of these bags frequently.

There was the first release of the Super K (not patent leather) and that went on sale during the winter months. I'm not sure about the newer Patent ones, but I'm sure they're going to be on sale soon (if they aren't already, I think it's a Resort bag)

If you want one for sure and don't want to miss out, then I guess buying it retail would be your best bet. If not, you can always wait for sales or look around eBay - I see a few of these bags frequently.

Thanks so much for the info...do you know what colors were in the non-patent release?