Jimmy Choo Finally found this bag.....

hanei

Aug 20, 2007
Hi All,

Just want to share my happiness that I finally found the bag which I have been :drool: for quite a while! A burgundy biker ramona.....
It is still with my sister, I will pick it up end of this month :yahoo:

Here it is....

Attachments

• IMG_0037-r.JPG
    IMG_0037-r.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0038-r.JPG
    IMG_0038-r.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 49
hanei...where have you been? I'm so glad you got the bag of your dreams! Post modeling pics when you get it...it is a fantastic bag!!!:hugs:

Been looking for a burgundy ramona or riki for sometime and found the last one at footcandy.

Sorry I have not been visiting too often..but I am trying to limit my purchase of bags, which means I cannot linger too long on computer, I might suddenly press the buy button ...the last 8 months has been crazy (bag crazy), lack of self control....:rolleyes:

Will drop by once in while.....:tup:

This was my first JC bag and I still love it dearly...:love:

Congratulations, and post modeling pictures.

You will LOVE this bag *sigh*

MISS BONNIE!!! How are you??? We've missed you mi Amiga! Sigh...no one tells a mother-in-law story like you do.... :P

I totally agree with Bonnie....a gorgeous bag! Congratulations! :yahoo:

I fell in love with Bonnie's bag and bought the same thing in a Riki (my first JC). Then fell in love with that so much that I bought a Ring in the same biker burgundy leather. You are going to LOVE this color/leather combination....one of the best of JC in my opinion! :love::love::love:

Awww, thanks HOMBRE... I'm around in spirit but way too busy and bulky to be posting regularly! This girl wants to torture me by not coming out :cursing:. As long as she doesn't come out ON my due date... April 26, which happens to be... I kid you not... MIL's (Lunar, looney's a given) birthday which is just as important as a regular birthday. I will be severely depressed if she does, seriously!:crybaby: Hope you are well.

MISS BONNIE!!! How are you??? We've missed you mi Amiga! Sigh...no one tells a mother-in-law story like you do.... :P

I totally agree with Bonnie....a gorgeous bag! Congratulations! :yahoo:

I fell in love with Bonnie's bag and bought the same thing in a Riki (my first JC). Then fell in love with that so much that I bought a Ring in the same biker burgundy leather. You are going to LOVE this color/leather combination....one of the best of JC in my opinion! :love::love::love:

Oh Miss Bonnie....having just been there/done that with Mercedes, I am sending you big huge giant Momma hugs these last few days of your pregnancy! :hugs: I know how awful it is, and there is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better!

Ooohhh.....have her tomorrow, on MY birthday!!! :party: Well, actually I'll be feelin' a bit more like this....:death:;)

:ban:to April 26th though....my fingers are crossed!