is this bag odd looking to you?

From the picture it seems like they may not separate since the chain that the model is carrying it by is attached to the center beige portion. If it was detachable you would think the chain would be on the outside portion or maybe I am being too logical.....LOL:heart:H

From the picture it seems like they may not separate since the chain that the model is carrying it by is attached to the center beige portion. If it was detachable you would think the chain would be on the outside portion or maybe I am being too logical.....LOL:heart:H
Or maybe the handles are for the black tote and the chains for the beige? As it looks now, I don't like it.

It seems like that is one of the trends in handbags for fall - a bag in a bag, or a bag on a bag. Isn't Marc Jacobs doing a small purse on a bag for Fall 2008? It all looks weird to me. :confused1:

Reminds me of the way I pack my Chanel if I'm taking it on holiday. I think it would only be cool if you could seperate the 2 bags but would this be Chanels way of making us pay for 2 bags when we only need one??? I'm sceptical until I see this IRL or maybe check out the price.

okay:confused1:, dont really care for this look, I really LIKE the outside black bag but the double thing going on , just looks like we're getting ready to packed and jet off somewhere and we need to carry 2 bags???:sweatdrop: too much IMO:rolleyes: