Is The Wilbury Really That Popular?

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Nordies has it in WL, Bullseye, Ombre Green Chain and BW Checkerboard. WTF???? And ya'll can't get a Montego?? You choose to sell a wilbury over an EXETER??? No offense to the wilbury owners...it's a cute little bag. I would've kept mine if I could've gotten more use out of it. My in reality my Cyprus held more so that made more sense. But I just don't understand company buyers sometimes.

_5616084.jpg
_5616083.jpg

_5605444.jpg
_5572338.jpg

I'm with you, where the eff is the green ombre chain montego!!! or exeters in these prints...swingpacks just aren't my thing I just don't care for how they look on you. If I had kids and needed my hands more accessible to me at a busy place like disneyland I could see how the wilbury would be useful but otherwise not my thing.

Looks too skinny and my wallet is fatter than that. Plus, there is something about these that makes me think of fanny paks, and those have bad associations for me.............

More power to those that can and do carry these, but I just can't............

I kinda like some fanny packs :shame: And I thought the Wilbury was really cute. But after I bought it, every time there was an opportunity for me to use it I went for a Cyprus. So it had to go back.

I kinda like some fanny packs :shame: And I thought the Wilbury was really cute. But after I bought it, every time there was an opportunity for me to use it I went for a Cyprus. So it had to go back.

I guess if I were to go to Disneyland, I might carry this for keys, money, etc. over a fanny pack. It does look like the strap is long enough to go across the body and not just over the shoulder. That would be good in terms of 'anti-theft'

Unless LV makes a fanny pack........... :tup:

Ok, I'll defend the "belt bag" but not the Wilbury bc I don't really care for it. When I say belt bag I mean the Gucci ones that I have had forever but don't really use anymore (aren't they totally out of style and wouldn't I look silly with one like 5 years later??)

Anyway, Nordstrom just has to get the Montego in of these prints, I doubt they didn't order them. The Exeter I'm not sure about...but I really hope the online store carries it so that there is a better chance of getting it on sale!

I guess if I were to go to Disneyland, I might carry this for keys, money, etc. over a fanny pack. It does look like the strap is long enough to go across the body and not just over the shoulder. That would be good in terms of 'anti-theft'

Unless LV makes a fanny pack........... :tup:

It does adjust to cross-body and it's comfortable that way. And LV does make a fanny pack. I've seen it in damier...not sure about monogram.

And LV does make a fanny pack. I've seen it in damier...not sure about monogram.

Don't tell me things like that!!!!

I thought I had seen a monogram one before, but I just assumed it was fake as are most of them out there..........I didn't know there were real ones!!!!

Well, before I buy the Disney vacation, I will have to locate one of those!!!

I believe LV does make the monogram one. The belt and pouch are sold separately, which is actually sorta cool. I remember all the SA's in the LV boutique were wearing them, may be it's part of their attire.

As for the Gucci one...I have it and still use it. I don't care if it's out of style..sometime you just can't keep up w/ all the trends out there. I think I still rock that waist bag now as I did 5 years ago..lol.

It's great to go shopping with when I want to be handsfree...as well as out with my kids or gambling on Atlantic City ..haha :smile: