I'm on the fence about getting a gauffre....

Hee Hee

I know that I posted my picts in another thread but I wanna endorse the gaufre. After seeing the gaufres from lionlaw and spendalot, I simply had to get one too. Plus, I thought that black would be a practical color since I'm hoping to carry it in fall/winter with lots of dark jeans.

I got it in black cos' I'm really hoping to get marose28's frame purse in pink.

lionlaw and spendalot - we can be gaufre shopper sisters now.

Attachments

• prada shopper1.jpg
    prada shopper1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 45
  • prada shopper2.jpg
    prada shopper2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 30
Hee Hee

I know that I posted my picts in another thread but I wanna endorse the gaufre. After seeing the gaufres from lionlaw and spendalot, I simply had to get one too. Plus, I thought that black would be a practical color since I'm hoping to carry it in fall/winter with lots of dark jeans.

I got it in black cos' I'm really hoping to get marose28's frame purse in pink.

lionlaw and spendalot - we can be gaufre shopper sisters now.

Linpaddy-- it is gorgeous!! congrats. I love the black gaufre and it is so practical. I have the XL gaufre tote in black and it still looks new because the black doesn't show wear.

linpaddy that is HOT!!! I have an e/w gauffre...I've been looking for a N/S...I like the smaller size...I have to find out what colors this comes in...gorgeous..long live the gauffre!!!

linpaddy, can we be the quadruple sisters? i love your gaufre... black is such a great color! It's neutral and you don't have to baby it like crazy. All my black purses still look as if they're brand spanking new. Good choice! Modeling pics???

Yay! Cheers to sisterhood of the gauffre shopper bag :drinkup:

Gauffres are so highly addictive its hard to stop at one.
I love the black too. Low maintenance and looks spanking new everytime.

Here's another shameless opportunity to post a pic of me and my black gauffre :shame:

22122007458-1.jpg

Yay! Cheers to sisterhood of the gauffre shopper bag :drinkup:

Gauffres are so highly addictive its hard to stop at one.
I love the black too. Low maintenance and looks spanking new everytime.

Here's another shameless opportunity to post a pic of me and my black gauffre :shame:

22122007458-1.jpg

Gosh, I need to be 'shameless' and show off some modelling picts! Let me find a good dressing room with flattering lightning. HEE! :roflmfao:

I can't do it at home cos' my pictures look weird. I'm a bad photographer.

marose28 - I'm really eager to see your gauffes. Of course, you can be a gauffre sister. You have a fantastic collection of very desirable purses.

:girlsigh::flowers:

linpaddy, I take pics when I am out shopping and while in the dressing room trying on clothes, I take a quick snap heehee...

Yes I'd love to see more modeling pics please.

linpaddy, I take pics when I am out shopping and while in the dressing room trying on clothes, I take a quick snap heehee...

Yes I'd love to see more modeling pics please.

Do you use flash? I'm afraid that the flash from my camera may lead to the SAs thinking that I'm doing something kinky with their merchandise. :roflmfao:

I love any opportunity to show off my gauffres :supacool:

P1020429.jpg

Oh that pink one! Put that in your will for me, please! :yes:

I have these two, but should probably weed out one..:crybaby:But which? One is from a lovely TPFer and the other was kind of a gift to myself. One is patent, one is leather, one is e/w, the other n/s. Do you think that's enough differences to justify having both??? :graucho:

Attachments

• blackpatentprada1.jpg
    blackpatentprada1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 51
  • BlackPradaGauffre.jpg
    BlackPradaGauffre.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 26
Oh that pink one! Put that in your will for me, please! :yes:

I have these two, but should probably weed out one..:crybaby:But which? One is from a lovely TPFer and the other was kind of a gift to myself. One is patent, one is leather, one is e/w, the other n/s. Do you think that's enough differences to justify having both??? :graucho:

I think they are different enough to justify having both...However if you are going to sell one..I would sell the patant bag..I love them both..but love the n/s better...You just got this e/w recently--didn't you? I remember the post..:flowers:

sierrasun -- I considered parting with my gaufre and then didn't and I'm SUCH a happy camper I did not. I have an e/w walnut satchel and it was my favorite bag for a few months this winter as it went perfectly with a new coat. I like it better carrying it by the handles.
Here's another "shameless" repost pic -- Emmy will remember when I thought I was over this bag !! Ah the raging emotions of the bag afflicted -- post pics sierra when you get it, please.

Attachments

• handheld.jpg
    handheld.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 43