black prada pleated bow - y/n?

kaylie_do

Feb 27, 2008
i've been trying to find the miu miu bow satchel in black but just in case i never find one :sad:, i've been looking at other purses.

this one in particular caught my eye ...
what do you guys think? y/n?

Attachments

• pradapleatedbow.jpg
    pradapleatedbow.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 98
I like black bow much better! The bow style is so cute and pretty... plus getting in black will just make it looking like new forever! - and you don't have to worry about the cracks/rips that'll happen to it like in some of the lighter colored bows.

Hey!!! That's not true. Black BOW satchels are still around!!!!

You should contact SAKS and help them locate one for you. They recieved a new shipment of MUGHETTO, ALLUMINIO, AND BLACK bows this beginning of the month and I'm sure there's still one laying around in a store somewhere!! You should DEFINETLY keep searching :yes: I searched for my bow for about.... 3 months and IT PAID OFF because I finally found one. (I called all the different SAKS store there was, everyday at school!)

You should keep looking!! And if you need help, there are tPFers willing to lend you a hand :flowers: Because I personally prefer the Miu Miu bow satchel in BLACK. Especially since the BLACK bow is the most outstanding bow. (All the other lighter colors have ripping problems)

they got in a new shipment?! are they the last season's bow satchels though because the newer ones are cute, but i prefer the older ones. but i'm going to keep looking for sure because black is only one i want!

they got in a new shipment?! are they the last season's bow satchels though because the newer ones are cute, but i prefer the older ones. but i'm going to keep looking for sure because black is only one i want!
YUP! They are the OLD bows! :yes:
Even though the new ones are cute too, I still think the old ones are better :love:

Let me do you a favor and I'll call my SAKS SA tomorrow and ask her if she has any left, if not, I'll ask her to track it down as well. Then I'll PM you! :flowers: