I'm stuck! I don't know how to write my own bio!

sheishollywood

LiveLaughLove
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
I know some of you know a bit of my past in regards to my career building etc. Things have definitely gotten better at work. I am suppose to write a bio for myself as I am trying to brand myself better to my clients and future clients... but... I'M STUCK! How do you write a bio about yourself?!

I know that I have what it takes to perform and I am smart enough to do the job. I just don't know how to word my history + show my unique stand.

Help?? :heart:

Do others at your company have bios? Read theirs and model yours after theirs.

Usually they are written in the third person and first state your current title & responsibilities, and then relevant years of experience in your industry listing a few related previous jobs you've held.

Depending on your industry, your educational credentials and professional memberships/certifications might be important too.

I just made one up for me.... heehee..

Redney is an addict on The Purse Forum, having joined two years ago. She brings her life knowledge and hopefully useful, and at times, witty, comments to fellow PFers in the Balenciaga, General Discussion, Relationships & Family and Travel sub-forums. She specializes in providing advice in careers and recruitment in response to other posters' queries.

Prior to joining The Purse Forum, Redney gained fashion and celebrity knowledge by reading The Fashion Spot, Go Fug Yourself, and Perez Hilton.

Redney holds subscriptions to Vanity Fair, Lucky, and Real Simple magazines.

teehee, hope this helps!:lol:

I know some of you know a bit of my past in regards to my career building etc. Things have definitely gotten better at work. I am suppose to write a bio for myself as I am trying to brand myself better to my clients and future clients... but... I'M STUCK! How do you write a bio about yourself?!

I know that I have what it takes to perform and I am smart enough to do the job. I just don't know how to word my history + show my unique stand.

Help?? :heart:

Hi, My name is sheishollywood and I'm on a forum called tpf and I am addicted to bags

P.S sry I didn't help.

Hi, My name is sheishollywood and I'm on a forum called tpf and I am addicted to bags

P.S sry I didn't help.
:roflmfao::roflmfao:

this is the best bio that describes me. Oh boy... such a brain fart. I guess I'm just nervous because I'm the youngest in my firm with the least experience but I know I can do it... so trying to portray that message in my bio.

Here's an OLD one for me, this one is from almost 10 years ago:

Although a relatively recent transplant to San Francisco, Lori is hardly a stranger to the world of advertising. Before joining XXX, she spent a year and a half at XXX, working on everything from consumer to high tech with clients such as Client A, Client B, Client C, Client D and Client E. Prior to XXX, she spent time at XXX, planning the Client F and Client G accounts.

While in Detroit, Lori dabbled with the creative end of things at XXX working on Client H and at XXX on the Client I account. She gained more account experience at XXX on other Client J business. While at XXX, she also worked on Client K, Client L and Client M (which was probably a precursor to her determination to move to the Bay area).

Lori holds a Bachelor of Arts in Advertising and Psychology from Michigan State University. In her spare moments, Lori plays a mean oboe in the San Francisco Community Center Orchestra, searches for the perfect addition to her apartment, reads the latest best-seller, or practices to become the next Martha Stewart in the kitchen.