Where can i find my chanel 5120 sunglasses? PLSSS HELP!!!

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
I'm lookin for this sunnie, can i still find one in the store? kindly let me know, thanks:love:

Attached the pic of the sunnies that i'm lookin for and the color number # :

COLOR NUMBER 900/11
f6c41us9.jpg

I bought mine from Bloomies SF couple months ago, you can give them a call to see if they still have them. Also, I "think" I saw them at NM SF on Monday (sorry, wasn't really paying attention to the sunnies), but give them a call as well. Good luck!

The SF boutique didn't get them, but my SA Cari Park was able to order a pair for me. I believe they came in from the Bellagio Las Vegas. You can try calling either one. I got mine months ago so I'm not sure about current stock on those. Good luck. They are fabulous! : )

hey babe... you got them, right? I saw some yesterday, but didn't see your thread until now. Let me know if you can't get ahold of those from the other leads!

-Congrats if you DID get them though, I am getting my all black ones soon -we can SORT of be twin-sies, or even triplets w/ ladydeluxe ;)

hey babe... you got them, right? I saw some yesterday, but didn't see your thread until now. Let me know if you can't get ahold of those from the other leads!

-Congrats if you DID get them though, I am getting my all black ones soon -we can SORT of be twin-sies, or even triplets w/ ladydeluxe ;)

THanks sweetie. I did found this sunnies but i'm still waiting for it to arrive and it hasn't. According to my SA, it was sent out a wk ago, probably i will have to wait another wk and see if it does arrives.

Anyway, i'm also lookin for all black ones too. Do you know there is one available and i hope it's from SAKs as they are having sale till today i think which i can receive 25% discount on that. Do you have the model #?? Here are the pics that i'm lookin for, TIA:love:
4183_1.JPG

4236_1.JPG

My NM had these a week ago.
They're not right for me so I didn't look at the colors closely, but I saw them lined up in the display case.