My order that was shipped today!

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to let everyone know what shipped today and what I"ll be reviewing next week for all!

---Chocolate weekender and overnighter
---Pewter Angel Purse
---Wine, black crash & chocolate smm's with the longer strap. I"ll list my chocolate smm on Ebay very soon.
---Dark Grey Midi

Wow! It seems that I placed this order such a long time ago and on Monday, I should have all my bags. I can't wait.

You see why it's been easy for me to not purchase anymore BE's lately and just enjoy reading everyone else's reviews?

Ashley mentioned to me earlier that I will adore the black crash smm because this leather on this particular style coordinate perfectly. This sounds very encouraging since I ordered this being uncertain how the crash might look on a smm.

Thanks for all the wonderful support ladies!

Yes, I think I have a better system for posting pics now. I"ll just take them, download and forward to Chris. I know, I should one day figure out how to post on here. But, that's okay. Chris doesn't mind, right Chris?

I"m still not sure which bags I will keep yet (return or Ebay) but I"m hoping that I love them all! We'll see....

Monday should be a really fun day for me on our forum with all my reviews!

I am so excited for you to get all of your bags! I really can't wait to hear your reviews on all of them, especially the LM midi. I am dying to hear what you think about it.

You can always email the pics to me too if Chris isn't around or is too busy.

Aah thanks Karen. Yes, I might take you up on that!

I was hoping to have received my bags by tomorrow because I love a nice shipment right before the weekend. Friday's are my favorite day of the week and that just makes it even nicer.

But, I have to say, receiving this box will make a Monday better!

Aah thanks Karen. Yes, I might take you up on that!

I was hoping to have received my bags by tomorrow because I love a nice shipment right before the weekend. Friday's are my favorite day of the week and that just makes it even nicer.

But, I have to say, receiving this box will make a Monday better!

Yes you definitely can! You know how to reach me!;) I don't mind doing it for you.

Lovebags2...you can always send the bags to me and I'll photograph them for you! ;)

Contessa you are too funny!

I am so excited for you and to hear your reviews! So glad to know the black crash SMM is so perfect...I'm awaiting the arrival of my large black crash SM any day now and was wondering if anyone else did this special order! I asked Jackie about having the SM done in black crash what feels like ages ago and at that time she said she was not sure it would be done. I was absolutely thrilled when she emailed me last month to ask me if I was still interested in having one since she could just attach it to her order. Just can't wait to see it!
You have to post a pic of your entire collection one day so we can all drool! :smile: