Should I dispute for refund or what should I do?

cute_gal

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Hi,
I won auction by made $800 offered(out of $960) from a seller who state out she was a TPF member and the auction also state that was brandnew has never been out of the bag since left the store then I was exciting that I would get the purse ($1,195 retail) brandnew for less and then received it yesterday around 8pm then I was town the box apart to see my lovely purse and I was happy with the purse itself!! then found a couple blue pen marks on the corner of the bottom (first saw at night it look like black spot untill I saw in day light that was blue pen mark) then also found the other pen mark on the tassel(the purse is in white/ivory color)

then contact seller for resolve and she said there was no pen mark on her purse then I offered if she want to see I can take picture to show her and her responded was there was no pen mark and she has checked with her picture and found nothing then I told her that I like the purse but just the pen mark are bother me and not sure if I want to return or not just want to see how are you going to resolve this then she replied like this :I own over 20 balenciaga bags, I have no idea what happend to the the dust bag for this particular bag. Sorry the bag is sold as is, I do not accept returns as so many people have buyers remorse or ship back fake bags. I did not see any pens marks when shipping to you. If there is something on the tassel, then trade it out with the extra tassels which came with the bag. Bag was sold to you in new condition. Thank you.

oh!! forgot the info about no dustbag too I was asking her about dustbag and she said she didn't state out that the purse will come with then I'm ok as for I wasn't read it clearly before I buy.

so my question is am I over react about the pen mark on the white purse?I know I got it less than buy from store but to pay $835 ($800 for purse and $35 shipping) that has a pen mark on it isn't cool. or what do you think? need opinion.
TIA and sorry for the long story

If you're paying a considerable amount of money for an item that was described a certain way & you receive it in a different condition other than that that was promised to you = Claim w/PayPal for SNAD.

It sounds like the Seller is not trying to resolve this situation at hand at ALL...don't wait...PayPal it.

Hi,
I won auction by made $800 offered(out of $960) from a seller who state out she was a TPF member and the auction also state that was brandnew has never been out of the bag since left the store then I was exciting that I would get the purse ($1,195 retail) brandnew for less and then received it yesterday around 8pm then I was town the box apart to see my lovely purse and I was happy with the purse itself!! then found a couple blue pen marks on the corner of the bottom (first saw at night it look like black spot untill I saw in day light that was blue pen mark) then also found the other pen mark on the tassel(the purse is in white/ivory color)

then contact seller for resolve and she said there was no pen mark on her purse then I offered if she want to see I can take picture to show her and her responded was there was no pen mark and she has checked with her picture and found nothing then I told her that I like the purse but just the pen mark are bother me and not sure if I want to return or not just want to see how are you going to resolve this then she replied like this :I own over 20 balenciaga bags, I have no idea what happend to the the dust bag for this particular bag. Sorry the bag is sold as is, I do not accept returns as so many people have buyers remorse or ship back fake bags. I did not see any pens marks when shipping to you. If there is something on the tassel, then trade it out with the extra tassels which came with the bag. Bag was sold to you in new condition. Thank you.

oh!! forgot the info about no dustbag too I was asking her about dustbag and she said she didn't state out that the purse will come with then I'm ok as for I wasn't read it clearly before I buy.

so my question is am I over react about the pen mark on the white purse?I know I got it less than buy from store but to pay $835 ($800 for purse and $35 shipping) that has a pen mark on it isn't cool. or what do you think? need opinion.
TIA and sorry for the long story
I would be seething mad. We need pics to judge. Are you sure she is a tPFer?

thank you for all of your help and I don't know if she is a TPFer or not but she states it out that I am a TPF member and yes i'll take picture to show you guys here what i'm talking about. please give me a min

Tell her that you'd like a partial refund also send pics of the marks in that email. If she refuses, then file SNAD(significantly not as described) with paypal/ebay. I 'd be angry as well. Did she or did she not have and or mention a dustbag in her auction?

thank you for all of your help and I don't know if she is a TPFer or not but she states it out that I am a TPF member and yes i'll take picture to show you guys here what i'm talking about. please give me a min
If she is a tPFer then she will be able to send you a private message here at th Purse Forum. Or perhaps she would like to give her side of the story on this thread...:wondering
None of us like buyers remorse but it is not always buyers remorse and sellers have to listen to buyers who have just parted with a lot of money.

here are some pics that I just took
DSC_1118-1.jpg

DSC_1120.jpg

DSC_1121.jpg

DSC_1124.jpg

DSC_1126.jpg

DSC_1127.jpg

DSC_1118.jpg

here are some pics that I just took
DSC_1118-1.jpg

DSC_1120.jpg

DSC_1121.jpg

DSC_1124.jpg

DSC_1126.jpg

DSC_1127.jpg

DSC_1118.jpg
Right thanks for pics. Not perfect but not as bad as I was expecting. Mind you, on white it is not good. Was the address or any correspondence written in same blue ink? I am wondering if she did it whilst getting ready fo shipment? Can you live with it? If not you have to try for a full refund. Otherwise, if you have a store near you, you could ask Balenciaga if possible and how much to dye the bits. Then ask for the amount in refund.
Were any of the auction pics showing these angles? If not the ink may well have been there before.
What are your thoughts now cute_gal?

Tell her that you'd like a partial refund also send pics of the marks in that email. If she refuses, then file SNAD(significantly not as described) with paypal/ebay. I 'd be angry as well. Did she or did she not have and or mention a dustbag in her auction?

as for dust bag that I take it as my mistaken not read it clearly before made an offer and here is what she describe in her auction :
Up for auction I have a new 100% Authentic 07 Balenciaga Ivory City. City will come with all tags, shoulder strap, extra tassels and mirror. City has not been out since leaving the store, still has the new smell, perfect in every way. Measurements approx. 15"x10"x5". I am an active member of the purse forum, all reasonable offers will be considered. Shipping within 1 business day. Retail $1195+tax. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you.

as for dust bag that I take it as my mistaken not read it clearly before made an offer and here is what she describe in her auction :
Up for auction I have a new 100% Authentic 07 Balenciaga Ivory City. City will come with all tags, shoulder strap, extra tassels and mirror. City has not been out since leaving the store, still has the new smell, perfect in every way. Measurements approx. 15"x10"x5". I am an active member of the purse forum, all reasonable offers will be considered. Shipping within 1 business day. Retail $1195+tax. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you.
definitely not as described