I had a weird dream about Marc Jacobs (the man) last night!!!

lovekoobabags

Balified
O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
It was a little bizarre hahah..:shame:
I can't remember all the details but I know it went basically like this:
I was in a coffee shop. I met him. Thought he was really sexy (LOL)
he asked me to be in one of his runway shows (remember this is a dream hahah no way am I suited for one of those)..I accepted and went down to this building where they started doing hair and makeup. They made me look like a pale cavewoman with teased up hair....that was the morning...but then I learned that the show wasn't til that evening so I met him once again outside of this building (with the whole cavewoman look) and he held my hand and started flirting with me..lol...I told him how much I LOVED his bags.
He then gave me 2 vouchers for 50% off any of his bags. We went down to Nordstroms together and saw my usual SA. She was like "you can't use these coupons here" and then I showed her I was with Marc Jacobs...he flashed her this special card and she was like WOW you really are having an affair with Marc...lol...and gave me this beautiful bag for free (no idea which one). Later I went back to the building where the runway show was and they redid my look. I don't remember anything else.

:nogood:Think I'm obsessed LOL!!

lmao......that was soooo funny...couldn't stop giggling all the way through....it's really creepy but i find him sexy too, even though i know he's gay and not interested in women remotely....anyway, i enjoyed the part when the lady said you really are having an 'affiar with marc'....so cool

^ gay or not, i'd be his muse anyway!

kooba, that's a hilarious dream you had there. my favorite part is when you got the free bag. :graucho:

Tadpolenyc - I apologize if I offended you. What i meant to say was, If MJ were interested in women, I don't have a chance, i'm married. My post didn't 'read' well now that i've read it once more. Sorry.

Tadpolenyc - I apologize if I offended you. What i meant to say was, If MJ were interested in women, I don't have a chance, i'm married. My post didn't 'read' well now that i've read it once more. Sorry.

hey, no apologies needed. i wasn't offended in the least bit and knew exactly what you were trying to say. all i meant was that he's so hot that i'd take him gay or not. :lol: didn't mean to put you on the defensive or anything. :flowers: