Falling in love with Coach

Bay

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
Lately I've been leaning more and more towards the leather bags from Coach..they all seem gorgeous :heart:

I just wish I could buy them here in Sweden :crybaby:

Well I just wanted to pop in and say Hi since I'm mostly in the LV forums ;)

But now I'm def. gonna start hanging around here too :yahoo:

Lately I've been leaning more and more towards the leather bags from Coach..they all seem gorgeous :heart:

I just wish I could buy them here in Sweden :crybaby:

Well I just wanted to pop in and say Hi since I'm mostly in the LV forums ;)

But now I'm def. gonna start hanging around here too :yahoo:

Nice to see you here, Coach is my first love. I try other bags from time to time but end up right back here. I actually sold my last non-Coach bag last night. A friend talked me out of my Prada by offering to order me two new Coach bags I have been drooling over.

Welcome to Coach, it is a great addiction. Everyone I have met here is so nice and helpful, you will love it.

Which 2 did you get?

Nice to see you here, Coach is my first love. I try other bags from time to time but end up right back here. I actually sold my last non-Coach bag last night. A friend talked me out of my Prada by offering to order me two new Coach bags I have been drooling over.

Welcome to Coach, it is a great addiction. Everyone I have met here is so nice and helpful, you will love it.

Welcome! We're all nuts over Coach and very helpful to one another, you'll enjoy any time spent here. I am part Swedish but cannot speak Swedish or anything like that. lol Maybe you can get some nice leather coach bags on ebay if they'll ship internationally. I love the leather bags, too.

Thanks ladies! As soon as I got the time I will try to snap up everything from this forum :smile:

Oops: You should really try to learn it, im trying to get my canadian fiacné to learn it right now lol

Welcome to Coach!!!! I would also say look for sellers on ebay that ship internationally! Just make sure you get them authenticated here first as the ladies are SO helpful in spotting the fakes! Welcome again!