How far off the deep end would you go for H?

Feb 18, 2008
As I sat at work today, bored out of my mind as it has been very slow this week, I started thinking about what H bags I would like, can't get, blah blah blah. Then I started to think, how far would I go to get a bag that I KNEW was there, just sitting in an H store. Assuming they could hold a bag for you...how far would you go to get it? I'm not even talking HG bags...but that's an extension of the same scenario!

I was getting some scary answers coming out of my feeble bored mind today, which included planes, passports, re-arranging schedules, asking friends who didn't work to drive/fly to pick up for me....then there was the problem of "what am I going to tell DH??" Was wondering if there is anyone else out there as nutty as I am??? I think I am definitely ready for H therapy. :upsidedown: Either that or I'm thinking, I need to get a hobby!

you need to join me at my HA (Hermes Anonymous) meetings which just happen to meet at the coffee shop right around the corner from Hermes --its great for the avoidance therapy portion of the session

you need to join me at my HA (Hermes anonymous) meetings which just happen to meet at the coffee shop right around the corner from Hermes --its great for the avoidance therapy portion of the session

LOL!!!! Could you imagine if at every starbucks there was also an Hermes???:sweatdrop: That's even better than the starbucks inside barnes and noble!

I have definately been there! If you are a sick woman then most of us TPFers are as well...I wonder why this happens?? I tried to look up the disease by symptoms but a name hasn't been coined for as yet...
If we won't give this DIS-ease a name then maybe a drug company will come up with one so they can sell a drug to cure it LOL!

I have definately been there! If you are a sick woman then most of us TPFers are as well...I wonder why this happens?? I tried to look up the disease by symptoms but a name hasn't been coined for as yet...
If we won't give this DIS-ease a name then maybe a drug company will come up with one so they can sell a drug to cure it LOL!

Hermesacillin:lol:

I think I'm already off the deep end. I have a gal at work asking me why I've been so quiet, lately...and it's because I am either scheming about a Lindy or I have other H bags dancing in circles around my head!

H Anonymous definitely needs to be established, lol.

So, I am seriously thinking of altering my vacation this weekend, JUST so that I can check out the H stores in Hawaii!! Keep in mind, the cargo in tow....2.5yr old son, DH, SS, nanny, golf clubs, luggage!! This would include a hotel as well as rebooking of flights....Anyone with a family knows..once you get to the airport, you don't want to pack/unpack the car again! Yes, I am seriously thinking of actually DITCHING the family for a night, letting them go on without me for a day, JUST so that I can check out the stores in Oahu. DH was so happy that the island that we are going to does NOT have and H store!! :idea: I have two more days to decide!!!

I think I'm already off the deep end. I have a gal at work asking me why I've been so quiet, lately...and it's because I am either scheming about a Lindy or I have other H bags dancing in circles around my head!

H Anonymous definitely needs to be established, lol.

I dreamed about getting my fist Kelly as an anniversary present. It was so real! Then I thought that this may be slightly off the deep end. Who dreams about purses??!! :shame:

Would I lie,cheat,steal??? Oh before I answer that ...
Which bag are we talking about?
LOL

You are so cracking me up! That's just the point!! For an HG we all know, it's almost at all cost. I'm just even talking about a bag that you just want. My trip changing is just to take a LOOK and have the probability of finding something that I would like to get!! I think if I lived in Paris, I would just smoke cigarettes and drink coffee because I would not have any money to eat or drink anything else!:yes:

I dreamed about getting my fist Kelly as an anniversary present. It was so real! Then I thought that this may be slightly off the deep end. Who dreams about purses??!! :shame:
Oh thank gosh more people with symptoms now including racing thoughts and sleep disorders esp. vivid dreams!