new vernis styles to be launched?

a4alice

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
does anyone know if there are any new vernis styles being released this summer (i mean bags, not accessories) and when? i've only heard of the vernis alma in june/july (is it even confirmed? because i contacted LV in HK and the SA said she hasn't heard of it).

The silver and gold Alma are actually Miroir --- these will be released in December.

The vernis Alma (in violette, amarante, and pomme) will be available in June. No info yet on the new vernis bag called the Rodeo Drive.

Are the vernis Almas (violette, amarante, pomme) LE or permanent? Forgive me if this is a repeat question.
And are they re-releasing the Miroir Almas in silver and gold?

Are the vernis Almas (violette, amarante, pomme) LE or permanent? Forgive me if this is a repeat question.
And are they re-releasing the Miroir Almas in silver and gold?

I didn't ask my SA if the vernis Almas were LE, but in the lookbook it didn't say anything about these bags being LE.

As for the Miroir Almas, my SA said that these will be released in silver and gold in December. After the Bellevue, I think we are on Miroir overload. lol

I can't wait to see the Vernis Almas!
I hope there will be some new Vernis bags; it's a beautiful line but woefully small in selection.
Here's to hoping for some lovely, yummy dark blue or green too!