got my mam in yellow and...

I think the bag is beautiful! Personally i like the yellow/silver MAM more than this one. Give it a couple days, think about it, and return it if you don't love it.

If it's dirty or marked, call up the store where you go it and see if they will exchange for you. But for what it's worth it's gooooorgeous and I can't see any stains in the pics.

Oh yea- The leather handles at the bottom are supposed to look that way. I'm not sure if thats what you meant when you said they are dirty. They have that unfinished look to them. All my RM's are like that. I personally don't like the handles with the unfinished look, but thats JMO

Oh yea- The leather handles at the bottom are supposed to look that way. I'm not sure if thats what you meant when you said they are dirty. They have that unfinished look to them. All my RM's are like that. I personally don't like the handles with the unfinished look, but thats JMO
I don't think I like the handles at all. I am trying to feel her, but I can't. I really wanted to love my first. At Bloomies when I tried on the dream bags and matinees they seemed different. I think I am going to return it. I really wished I loved it. :shrugs:

Oh, Nicole. I know you were waiting on that one... Do you think you like the bag in general, or are you missing the spark?
I am not sure. I don't have the spark I have had with other bags. Maybe it's just that this is not the bag for me:crybaby:
I guess I had such high expectations. Maybe another color will be the one.:heart:

Aww, it's a pretty color, but if you don't have the feel for it, I guess you should return it, sometimes it's so hard by looking and purchasing bags online if you can't see one IRL nearby.:yes: