My New LM Midi & LM Compare Modeling Pics!

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Ladies,

I've had to do this very quickly since I'm between a client meeting and picking up my DD from piano lessons. I just got my LM Midi, and it is the PERFECT every day bag! I really hope that Jackie considers making more colors in this size.

I took my LM today and absolutely love it, but it is more of a work and city tote. This midi is soo much lighter and feels great as a 'get up and go' but the inside holds almost all the stuff I carried in my LM! Here are a few pics to get started!

Attachments

• BE3 (Large).JPG
    BE3 (Large).JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 88
  • becompare (Large).JPG
    becompare (Large).JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 258
  • BE2 (Large).JPG
    BE2 (Large).JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 54
Here's a side by side to see the difference (although the bag still holds A LOT) and some modeling pics...sorry for the rush!

The first picture is my LM and the others are the midi...I wanted to show in natural light and will try to offer more pics later!

Attachments

• becompare1 (Large).JPG
    becompare1 (Large).JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 147
  • lmmodeloutside (Large).JPG
    lmmodeloutside (Large).JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 200
  • midimodelout2 (Large).JPG
    midimodelout2 (Large).JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 222
  • midmodeloutside (Large).JPG
    midmodeloutside (Large).JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 168
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous ! ! !

I LOVE it ~ thanks for the excellent photos ~ looking forward to more when you have time!!!

Ladies,

I've had to do this very quickly since I'm between a client meeting and picking up my DD from piano lessons. I just got my LM Midi, and it is the PERFECT every day bag! I really hope that Jackie considers making more colors in this size.

I took my LM today and absolutely love it, but it is more of a work and city tote. This midi is soo much lighter and feels great as a 'get up and go' but the inside holds almost all the stuff I carried in my LM! Here are a few pics to get started!

Ooh, it looks lovely on you Tejasmama!!! Just for reference, how tall are you? (LOL!! I've asked Karenina the same question...trying to see what it looks like on various heights!) :yes:

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!!!!

I am so excited ladies to receive mine now after all these stunning pictures today.

I have to say, that now, I wish, I could have ordered my chocolate LM in the midi size too. I think I"m loving it that much!

I love my LM to pieces but sometimes it is a little heavy to carry running in and out of places, real quick. Yet, my LMM is a bit too small for errands. The midi seems just perfect to me!

Can you ladies tell how excited I am that we ordered this bag together?

Plus, I enjoyed "creating" this bag with all of you!

hi everyone, i'm a bit of a newbie.

TejasMama, i remember you from the coach forum......i was just going to start a thread about the Love Me bag! i searched last night and didn't find much and i just came back and saw your thread! talk about timing.

anyway i'm trying to branch out to new designers who make quality leather bags, and i really like what i've seen of BE. :drool:

would you mind posting pics of the inside of both of your Love Me's? i would really appreciate it!:flowers:
btw, LOVE your bags!

WOW TejasMama! The bag looks just beautiful on you! I am so glad that you love the bag! I just adore mine too. You are so right it is the perfect everyday bag.

Lovebags2- You bad girl, but I have to say I had the SAME thought today. I was wishing that I could get this same size in chocolate. I love this bag that much! It is so perfect in size.

TejasMama - you look absolutely fabulous with that bag!! :yes:

It just looks perfect on you! Thank you so much for the pics - it was really nice to see the Midi alongside the same colour LM! It's difficult to get difference in sizes in my head unless I see comparisons but your pics have made it a whole lot easier!!!

And if I may be so bold to say, you've got a fantastic figure as well!

I can see I'm going to have to work a whole lot harder on my rowing machine than I have been!

I'm so glad you like the bag! I also think it's the perfect size ever and I just love the colour in the matte leather.

It's the sort of everyday bag that can make every day feel a bit special (if that doesn't sound too corny!) - I reckon that's what it's all about!

Welcome nolarice! Tejasmama--GORGEOUS! thanks for taking that side photo too it really gave me some insight on the width of the midi. i am really liking it a lot.

anybody wanna do another in a different color???