Is this a good price?

luvsbags&shoes

Finally: My HG bag!!
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Today I went to Winners near my DH's work (Winners is the equivalent to the U.S. Marshalls & T.J. Maxx) and I saw this Notebook Tote. I didn't buy it yet, I put it on hold and have until tomorrow at close to pick it up.

The original price of the Tote is $348 and the price at Winners is $219. Is that a good price? I got the picture from Drilldown but in Turquoise. I just wanted everyone's advice before I actually buy it.

10195_d1.jpg

(Colour at the store is Turquoise)

This is the first time that I actually saw a Coach bag at Winners. One of my friends told me that she has seen Coach shoes at a couple of Winners store in downtown T.O. and near Yorkdale.

I'm still debating about the bag but I still have until tomorrow night to decide.

They have Coach at WINNERS? Does this happen often? I'm always up for other places to get Coach besides the boutique...

This is the first time that I actually saw a Coach bag at Winners. One of my friends told me that she has seen Coach shoes at a couple of Winners store in downtown T.O. and near Yorkdale.

I'm still debating about the bag but I still have until tomorrow night to decide.

Wow...really. I'm not moving to Toronto till September, but I'll have to check it out more often once I get there! I lived in TO last summer, but never spotted any Coach shoes (used to go to the one at College Park, which is near where i lived).

I think the tote would be cute paired with a Tattersall ponytail or one of these (Hampton Signature Dot Ponytail Scarf - either the one in the middle, depending on the shade of turquoise, or the pink or black and white...they're all so cute!)
98303_pin_a0_front

Everytime I go into winners I always HOPE that something Coach would be there. Then I just found out that TJ Maxx and Winners are affiliates, now I'll be checking the purse rack a little bit more.

I agree with everyone else, scan through ebay and see what they are going online for. I think it's a good deal, but I'm also not too familar with that bag.

I saw a suede gallery tote and the same turquoise tote at a Winners in London, ON. I had never seen Coach purses at Winners before. And I also saw a Balenciaga at a different Winners. Go figure.

The Winners that I went and saw the Coach bag was at Winston Churchill Blvd & Dundas. (Oakville Power Centre)

(From what I was told) Coach shoes were located at: Bloor St W., Yonge St (College Park) and Bathurst St near Lawrence-near Yorkdale Mall.