My lemming for the vernis Alma is now gone...

cjj

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
and I'm sure my bank account is quite happy, lol. I saw the 3 shades and though they are beautiful, I wanted a pure black patent, not the Black Cherry. It is gorgeous, but for the money, I want pure black, not deep deep deep purple/black. Ah well. SA says June, July or August.

BTW, price increase at Saks was already in full force. I bought nothing. Waiting for double points as F&F doesn't include LV.

4%.The Epi Speedy was $960 and the new price tag reads $1000. I asked that since it is supposed to go into effect on the 17th, do I get the old price if I buy it today- nope, you pay the new price (since the tags are now on the bags). HTH

Eeek..price increase already in full force!!! I thought it started tomo. Dang. :hysteric:

Why didn't you like the purple/black. Was the purple too obvious? I agree with you that you shouldn't settle for less than what you expect to want or get. If you want a patent black bag, perhaps another brand then?

4%.The Epi Speedy was $960 and the new price tag reads $1000. I asked that since it is supposed to go into effect on the 17th, do I get the old price if I buy it today- nope, you pay the new price (since the tags are now on the bags). HTH

awww...why did they do that? I got my purchase at pre-increase prices on the 16th even though the tags were already in place. my sa even stressed not to worry about the tags because she will still honor the current price before the actual increase date. oh...well...I guess no reason to cry over spilt milk.