You made me!

chateleine

slippery slide
O.G.
Apr 5, 2008
See what you girls have gone and made me do!

Inspired by all your gorgeous bags, I not only convinced myself I too need a messenger bag (bought a black Aston instead of an Antony so I can reuse the strap on my Roxy - it fits!), I also finally rooted out the Antique glace plum colour i've been hankering after on an Ledbury on ebay!

Feel a little guilty about 2 bags in a day, but can't wait till plum arrives!! My first coloured Mulberry!! :yahoo:

Congrats, the plum glacé is tdf :heart: And removable straps are great - especially mulberry straps, since they stubbornly refuse to sell spare ones...

Well done, please post pics!

See what you girls have gone and made me do!

Inspired by all your gorgeous bags, I not only convinced myself I too need a messenger bag (bought a black Aston instead of an Antony so I can reuse the strap on my Roxy - it fits!), I also finally rooted out the Antique glace plum colour i've been hankering after on an Ledbury on ebay!

Feel a little guilty about 2 bags in a day, but can't wait till plum arrives!! My first coloured Mulberry!! :yahoo:

That Antique Glace Plum is GORGEOUS!!!
Congrats!

According to the store here, they don't do the antique glace anymore, not even for bespoke... but then again, we have fairly limited variety here, perhaps its you guys in the UK have a chance? Let me know if you do! I'd lovee something in the black antique glace too....;)