Blue fish coin purse on eBay

BookerMoose

Arrrooooo!
O.G.
Oct 21, 2007
I know there are lots of fans of the BV animal coin purses out there - so I wanted to let you know that a dark(ish) blue one has popped up on eBay today if anyone is interested!

And now I see a red ladybug there, for US$295BIN or BO. Wow.

beauxgoris, I just got myself an ebano turtle. Good luck on your hunt!!

^^They were around $100. new.

Actually I believe they are currently in the $240 - $250 range in the boutiques... But they just have fish and frogs these days (no turtles or ladybugs) and I believe only in basic colours (ebano, nero, noce, maybe bianco although they looked for me and couldn't find any). I think the outlets had a few them from time to time for less, but that is really hit or miss. I don't therefore think the red ladybug (I have one too - go get it - it is wonderful!!) price is out of line... or the blue fish for that matter - if you really want one of them in those colours you are just not going to find it at a BV boutique now, and most likely not at an outlet either.

^^WOW - that was the outlet price a couple of years ago - so I'm sure they have gone up. I didn't know they were still making them! :heart:

If only they made a pig (in pink) then my world would be complete. :heart:

Actually I believe they are currently in the $240 - $250 range in the boutiques... But they just have fish and frogs these days (no turtles or ladybugs) and I believe only in basic colours (ebano, nero, noce, maybe bianco although they looked for me and couldn't find any). I think the outlets had a few them from time to time for less, but that is really hit or miss. I don't therefore think the red ladybug (I have one too - go get it - it is wonderful!!) price is out of line... or the blue fish for that matter - if you really want one of them in those colours you are just not going to find it at a BV boutique now, and most likely not at an outlet either.

Those animal purses are really cute and i used to own the red ladybug and sold for USD290. In fact, i also have the blue & tan fish as well...hehe
I've seen the turtle before in the store and it was the last one but i got it for my frnd instead but never get it for my own...LOLL

Anyway, it's worth gettin them since it's so rare;)