Please vote for my first Cartier watch!

Which watch should I pick? (BTW, I have a small to medium wrist and olive skin)

• Stainless Steel tank francaise SMALL

• Stainless Steel tank francaise MEDIUM

• 2 TONE tank francaise SMALL

• 2 TONE tank francaise MEDIUM

Results are only viewable after voting.
it's hard to decide on the size for you, without knowing your size! if you're very petite, i'd go with the small, but if you're average and up, i'd go with the medium :smile:

have you tried them on?

EDIT: ok, i re-read! I def vote medium, small is too dainty IMO.

I went to Tourneau today and tried all of them on, I think I prefer the two tone, but I couldn't decide between small and midsize. The midsize is way more popular from what I've been reading, but it looked kinda masculine on my wrist and the small looked more elegant. But, on the other hand, maybe I should get the medium since it has the date and it's easier to see and it more prominent.

Oooh, I love the tank!! Such a classic watch!

I prefer the two tone but the size really comes down to personal preference. I am 5"2 and petite and I wear a two tone small tank. But I use it as my everyday classic watch, not a sporty watch. So the small goes with suits etc for work really well. On the weekends, I wear a Tag aquaracer and that is the more casual watch for me - so I guess it depends on exactly what you want the watch for.

Have fun with your choice!

I have the mid size SS Tank Francais, i have a mid to large wrist i think and it looks perfect on my wrist, the small one was too small for me, the Bi-Colour is nice but i dont like yellow metals so chose the SS model instead, both are lovely though, i'd say if you like yellow gold then get the bi-colour in the small, if you arent too sure then go and try them on again.

Hi I have the SS Small & I try to wear it only with silver-tones. I have a 2-toned Rolex that I can use with either gold or silver. I'm voting for the 2-toned Tank small because it is more verstile IMO.

If I get the SS, do you think I can wear it with gold earrings and bracelets?

I think you can definitely wear an all silver watch with yellow gold jewelry or pieces with gold accents. I have a white gold and stainless Rolex that I wear everyday and it works perfectly with my YUrman pieces with yellow gold accents and yellow gold pieces. I would say as long as your not wearing ALL yellow gold jewlery aside from your watch, different metals look nice together.