RM Spring RAOK Clubhouse

Ok so I got my buddy's gift in just now. Its an adorable makeup case and bracelet from JCrew, I love it!! Thanks buddy!

That MU is too cute!!! I want one!!:hysteric:

1st pressie of RM Spring RAOK! Jewelry Stand! *PICS*

I came home from work today and saw a DHL package waiting for me! I thot it's one of my purse orders but after looking at the address i realised it wasn't! LOL! It's from a country i hope to visit someday!
Anyway the 1st pic is my pressie all wrapped up in a nice rose gift bag! I blank out the name to keep it a suspense still! :graucho:
The gift that i got for the 1st round of exchange is this cute pink sneaker jewelry stand! It's in my favorite pink too! U can see i tried hanging some earrings on it.. I must say it matches my mini jewelry cupboard perfectly! Thanks buddy! U r really efficient! :woohoo:

I cant wait to see what goodies the rest of you get!
I have been wanting one of those, too!! My jewelries are all in a mess!:shame:

Oh, buddy of mine, I hope you enjoy all your pressies as much as I enjoyed searching for them!:wlae:

I got my buddies package in the mail today:happydance:!! I am so excited and since nobody knows the mystery shipping method I had to post. I am so excited and I hope you enjoy your goodies buddy.:choochoo:

I want to post a big shout-out to my secret buddy in Australia! Thank you so much for the lovely gashapon bag and shoe sets. I love them!! Will post a picture soon as I can. :girlsigh:

I got my RAOK package in the mail today!! :yahoo:

I got a book (Water for Elephants) which I'm really excited to read, a adorable little journal with purple pen (my favorite color), box of dog treats my dog flipped over, and two different kinds of tea I can't wait to try.

Thanks Buddy!!!!!!!

I'll post a picture soon, I promise.

I got my RAOK package in the mail today!! :yahoo:

I got a book (Water for Elephants) which I'm really excited to read, a adorable little journal with purple pen (my favorite color), box of dog treats my dog flipped over, and two different kinds of tea I can't wait to try.

Thanks Buddy!!!!!!!

I'll post a picture soon, I promise.

Yay! Yes, post pics! By the way, that is a great book.