Looks like "Tony" has been shopping at Tjmaxx lol

:true: But what woman wants to buy purses from some guy. :P

You know what?? I also said just that till I discovered a guy that works in one of the Coach stores. I always avoid the guys TBH because it is a little weird to me, but this guy always comments on my bags and gets conversations started. Unlike most SAs (sad, but true), he really knows his stuff. He was also the same one that told me last year that my holy grail bag was in the back stock room (last one left, and the other SAs didn't seem to know or care it was there...and they all told me it was sold out and no way to get it). Combine all that with the fact he's kind of cute, and yeah, I would buy purses from him, lol! :P I just don't usually shop at that store, though....

You know what?? I also said just that till I discovered a guy that works in one of the Coach stores. I always avoid the guys TBH because it is a little weird to me, but this guy always comments on my bags and gets conversations started. Unlike most SAs (sad, but true), he really knows his stuff. He was also the same one that told me last year that my holy grail bag was in the back stock room (last one left, and the other SAs didn't seem to know or care it was there...and they all told me it was sold out and no way to get it). Combine all that with the fact he's kind of cute, and yeah, I would buy purses from him, lol! :P I just don't usually shop at that store, though....
I know what you mean, I love when I call coach and a giy answers or when I go to the store near me and there is this one SA Jason that works there. He is so nice and he spends time talking to me and really helping me look at my accessories and gives me honest opinions on accessorizing and stuff. He is so cute.

haha this is the first thread I clicked on this morning with it's interesting title! That Tony, he is cutting-edge. He knows how to scoop up the deals and operate on Craigs list. hehe

I've met a few male SAs (actually one was a manager and another an assistant manager) who really were into Coach and would actually tell me about upcoming bags and accessories. Grant it 2 of the guys were gay but the straight one was extremely knowledgable and extremely cute too! I would tell him about all of the older bags I had and he even knew when they came out! That is definitely a man I would love to date! :amazed: ;) :drool: :girlsigh: