What can you get Coach for $142.50 on Ebay.........?

Congrats!!!

No, I wasn't watching the bag...if you check off the "Completed Listings" option on the left side of Ebay's search you'll find what's sold and what hasn't...super handy for seller's to see what's this bag or that bag going for...KWIM? Or if you're a shopper, see a ballpark figure of what you should expect to dish out for that piece.

Congrats!!!

No, I wasn't watching the bag...if you check off the "Completed Listings" option on the left side of Ebay's search you'll find what's sold and what hasn't...super handy for seller's to see what's this bag or that bag going for...KWIM? Or if you're a shopper, see a ballpark figure of what you should expect to dish out for that piece.

WOW! Thanks for that info! You learn something new every day. I think I came across this before and had no idea what the heck it was.

YAY!!! :yahoo: I was hoping it was a good deal! I know that the Ergo's are popular and figured I would be getting a steal if I got her for under $150. I have wanted an an ergo tote for a while, just didn't know what color combo. I like the siggy ergo and almost got a belted one, but the more I looked at them the more I liked this style better. My collection is getting big girls :graucho: I also got these three things last night and today as well :P

$29.99 BIN, $21.39 winning bider and $45.99 BIN Respectively

Attachments

• 20e5_1.JPG
    20e5_1.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 8e62_1.JPG
    8e62_1.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 22
  • c5c2_12.JPG
    c5c2_12.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 21