Hayden Harnett sale goodies!

hokka

O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
thought i'd post pictures of newest additions to my home - am keeping the first but probably not the second :smile: relatedly, can i spray the metallic leather with wilson's or is it not necessary?

Attachments

• HH clutch violet.jpg
    HH clutch violet.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 112
  • HH clutch violet inside.jpg
    HH clutch violet inside.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 91
  • HH mercer ink truer color.jpg
    HH mercer ink truer color.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 122
  • HH mercer ink inside.jpg
    HH mercer ink inside.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 77
very pretty!!! I love the metallic sheen!! Why aren't ypu keepeing the second one?

i love the violet a lot more than i expected to - it's a clutch that i was anticipating using for when i go out to bars or whatnot but i wanted to use it so badly that now it's just holding credit cards in my everyday purse, like a second wallet :smile:

i'm not keeping the second b/c as beautiful as the color is it's not one that goes too well with most of what i wear AND the bag, i think, it's a little wide for me.

I love them both too! It's funny, that color is not one that I think I would actively seek out for a handbag. But seeing it sitting there looking all gorgeous and perfect for spring, I think if I impulse bought something like that I would have a hard time letting it go. :smile:

I love them both too! It's funny, that color is not one that I think I would actively seek out for a handbag. But seeing it sitting there looking all gorgeous and perfect for spring, I think if I impulse bought something like that I would have a hard time letting it go. :smile:

hmmmmm you have a point there... spring bag. i don't really have one. i'm still wearing a winter coat and this bag clashes so badly with both of my coats that i was pretty turned off.. but spring = no coat... hmmmm aaaaa:sweatdrop: what to do? there are too many pretty bags in the world!!

I bought the same clutch as you in violet as well!! It looks beautiful, and I can't wait to get mine. Thanks so much for the pics. Would you say the clutch is a pretty good size?

I bought the same clutch as you in violet as well!! It looks beautiful, and I can't wait to get mine. Thanks so much for the pics. Would you say the clutch is a pretty good size?

we seem to have similar taste in bags! :smile: i LOVE it, but it is definitely on the smallish side. i could probably fit my cell phone, a few cards, a lip gloss, a few receipts.. enough for an night out, but nothing more. you'll have to post yours when you get it!

^^
That's what I figured. I initially wanted the Bowery Clutch in violet but the Ruby was a lot cheaper so I got that instead.

I think that the Ink Mercer will make a great spring bag, and it's really not all that wide unless you pack the bag full. The bag collapses into itself if there is a moderate amount of stuff. Hope that helps!!

PS HOkKA, we do have similar tastes. Great minds think alike :smile: