Different Answers From Jax

lawgal

Tattersall Lover
O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
I was wondering if anyone has experienced being told two different things by Jax? Two weeks ago I called looking for the old (not coated canvas) tattersall cosmetic case. They told me if was sold out. I was sad but I figured it wasn't meant to be.

Then I called again last night to order the wristlet CoachFreak was talking about. While I had them on the phone I decided to ask about the cosmetic case again. I was told they had five in stock so I ordered that as well.

It was a good night all around but I wonder why they didn't have the cosmetic case two weeks ago.

lawgal- next time I am in CA we will have to do lunch.

I got my makeup case in OCT, then they sold out. They rereleased in DEC and I bought one for the BF (best friend). Could be now that it is out of stores they got some back from them? Or it could be you are getting it from a store ship?

Glad you were able to get the wristlet too.

I was wondering if anyone has experienced being told two different things by Jax? Two weeks ago I called looking for the old (not coated canvas) tattersall cosmetic case. They told me if was sold out. I was sad but I figured it wasn't meant to be.

Then I called again last night to order the wristlet CoachFreak was talking about. While I had them on the phone I decided to ask about the cosmetic case again. I was told they had five in stock so I ordered that as well.

It was a good night all around but I wonder why they didn't have the cosmetic case two weeks ago.

You know what I just thought of, didn't someone post their outlet had the makeup case?? I think it was in your previous thread on looking for the planner.

That is the absolute truth!! There's nothing consistent about Coach othen than the inconsistencies!! ;)

Not so! The likely explanation for this is that stores had this item returned. They would have sent it back to JAX, which explains the new updated inventory. Especially since it is such a low number!

the computers are not always accurate therefor the answer you may receive from different associates OR jax may be different. also, if the number of a certain item is under 50, generally the item can't be ordered. the associate who ordered it for you, most like wasn't informed.